After Battle Review

From what I read most of the complaints stem from pit riding and loud generators both of which can be controlled by the adults and need not be a problem for the promoters. Grow up, act responsible, think about others and all will be good!
All three tracks did a great job and I am sad that we had to miss BC.

Everyone shut up it's motocross get over it you're all going to disagree. No point in Arguing. Jeremy you're always going to have people complain you are a track owner, don't have to argue back with them. you should probably just let it go because you should be more professional than them. I think you all should just shut up and be happy that you get to ride a dirt bike again. Let it go and have fun with your family and friends nothing is over going to be perfect so just quit complaining just because you didn't get your way. We are all a family together stop trying to argue and bring other people down because the track was prepped inncorrectly or because classes were grouped together just get over it. Have fun on your dirtbike like you're supposed to. Never know when your last day could be

Guys, read this post a couple times. Get the hint from Brady. The kid has a ton of talent and i persoanlly had awesome battles with him this year and last. But sadly it seems his riding days are done for. Very sorry to hear brady and im always here if you need anything bud. Now everyone else, instead of bashing on everyone all the time, lets come together and discuss how we can make things better. Point out the good things, not everything has to always be negative.

Great to see your post Brady. Jill Corpman has been updating us on how you are doing.. We were blowing up her phone Sunday night. You know we all love you and please don't hesitate to get ahold of Me, Amy, Jess, or Whitney if you need anything. If Russ needs anything, same applies! So, the question is.. How are you? I know the girls want to know.

Great to see your post Brady. Jill Corpman has been updating us on how you are doing.. We were blowing up her phone Sunday night. You know we all love you and please don't hesitate to get ahold of Me, Amy, Jess, or Whitney if you need anything. If Russ needs anything, same applies! So, the question is.. How are you? I know the girls want to know.
Hey thank you guys. Appreciate the support. Surgery went good. Six screws in my neck. Sadly I am done racing. All the support keeps me positive. Nerve damage from my neck to arms. Could be months before full feeling comes back. Staying positive.

I had a great time at all 3 rounds! Great times with great friends! Wish my starts were better...but whata u gonna do! Thanks to everyone involved in making these events happen! Thank you to my wife for letting me be Me and racing the last round on our 1st anniversary! ! Thanks Rupert and Joe for the accommodations at BC and for the laughs! Thank you to friends that drove a long way to try to seem interested in what we do! Most of all, Thanks to all you guys who are just as crazy as me! There are names I dont even know but I love riding and racing with you all! ALREADY LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEAR!

I had a great time at all 3 rounds! Great times with great friends! Wish my starts were better...but whata u gonna do! Thanks to everyone involved in making these events happen! Thank you to my wife for letting me be Me and racing the last round on our 1st anniversary! ! Thanks Rupert and Joe for the accommodations at BC and for the laughs! Thank you to friends that drove a long way to try to seem interested in what we do! Most of all, Thanks to all you guys who are just as crazy as me! There are names I dont even know but I love riding and racing with you all! ALREADY LOOKING FORWARD TO NEXT YEAR!
Well said Chris. Or is it well put.

Woman "rider", obligatory comment on subject:

So glad I don't put up with this crap at the track anymore. Heck I haven't even attended the last few and I've never been less stressed. I can honestly say that in going on 11 years riding that only two handfuls of families and 3 promoters have ever not been pathetic in the way they present themselves at the track (or online). That's another disgusting topic and the reason I haven't lurked the boards in months. Sure, I may not be perfect. We all know I've had my days.

Women's class has almost always been with the plus 40 or 50 classes, on same or second drop, including times where there were over ten women, since I've started. I cannot recall any issues. Whoever's bright idea to fix what wasn't broken, complete brilliance on your part.

I have been in no rush to fix my bike, in part to the drama. Or maybe it's attending two colleges.

I'll see y'all at Smith Road Monday.

Last edited:
Back