OMA Banquet Hall Challenge!

Their are quite a few places around central ohio with 1000+ capacity. None list the prices though, doubt if there is a set price.
I've found if you click on the catering menu, most of the prices are listed. They are all different, but relatively close in price.
Btw, the Hyatt in C-bus is out, unless they're willing to work with us, which I doubt. The cheapest buffet was $52/person!!
I can't imagine paying that for anything, even a wedding!

I've found if you click on the catering menu, most of the prices are listed. They are all different, but relatively close in price.
Btw, the Hyatt in C-bus is out, unless they're willing to work with us, which I doubt. The cheapest buffet was $52/person!!
I can't imagine paying that for anything, even a wedding!

Tell them we are just some poor mx racers lol. They do have good food but not that good. Maybe they will work with you lol

Yeah, just takes one guy that knows what we pay for our toys to say jack it up I know they got money to burn! hahaha

Here is another one on OSU campus. Looks like catering from $19-$30 dpending on what you want....The big ballroom is $5250. So for 1k people that would be roughly $42-$44 per person cost..? (no tax or alcohol included. Also it appears 20% included on top of bill?).. Not sure on Hotels close etc. though. Is that to much $$. not sure what tickets were last year..

http://ohiounion.osu.edu/plan_an_event/view_event_spaces?room=9

Sawmill creek is a nice place but I can't say I've researched prices.. I've also been in their big room for outdoor trade shows and in my mind 1250 would be a squeeze..

I got a feeling this banquet will be even more heavily attended than last years....

That being said....seating is key. Might want to have kip seat everyone like he parked everyone at Malvern.

I got a feeling this banquet will be even more heavily attended than last years....

That being said....seating is key. Might want to have kip seat everyone like he parked everyone at Malvern.

That's how we were last year. I think they embellished their seating capacity at the Tangiers. The capacity was more like 500-600, not 800. So we need to compare the room size at the tangiers to our proposed rooms to be sure they are not getting smart with us, for sure. I think we need a comfortable 1000 person seating, and if we only get 600, great, we have plenty of room, break out the corn hole sets!

We may have to do sessioned eating rather than open eating. Oh, I can hear the whiney vets already! "My potatoes are too dry, why do the women get to eat first, quad folk should eat on a different day!"

Those Vet guys had better let the ladies in the food line first, or they get wooden plaques from 2005......I got some.

Back