OMA Banquet Hall Challenge!

We may have to do sessioned eating rather than open eating. Oh, I can hear the whiney vets already! "My potatoes are too dry, why do the women get to eat first, quad folk should eat on a different day!"

The whole LOL thing is not really my deal but... I have to say this is the best laugh I've had for a while! Thanks Matt.

Well I finally get the call back on the second place I had in mind and I find out Tina has already reserved space.... That location gets my vote.

Well I finally get the call back on the second place I had in mind and I find out Tina has already reserved space.... That location gets my vote.
I haven't reserved anywhere yet. But I've been calling around to try to find the best option for us. I have info from about 5 different places to go over with JO and Connie.
And to add to one of my previous posts, the Hyatt in Columbus is actually willing to work with us. So, I'm gonna see what we can do there too.

Reactions: TBO
I got a ball park quote for the Marion Coliseum and catering by All Occasions (http://www.clasealloccasions.com/) I don't know how to private message on here. You can text me at 7403604461 if interested. It seems fairly economical, central location, and all the space you would ever need.

Back