Any One Want to Race a 125????

MalvernMX

PR Addict
So, anyone want to race their 125 against nothing but a bunch of other 125's. Starting this Saturday and for the rest of the season we are going to offer a 125 two stroke class at Malvern. I have had a ton of requests for this all season long. It does seem like there is a huge resurgence of the 125 the last couple years. So let's see what happens. This is not a points paying class and is not something that the OMA as an organization is offering, although if the numbers indicate it is something we should look at then who knows. Bottom line is, if it is something you would like to see continue next year even if only at Malvern come out and cast your vote by participating.

That is a very good idea or make it Schoolboy 1 (supermini/ 125) I was disapointed this year spent alot of money on a supermini to show up and have 1 class to race in. Schoolboy1 should have a good turn out plus the true supermini can run in 2 classes. We will try to make it up this year, Dylan will be back on bike mid sept. from a broken collorbone. #619

Not going to make it another schoolboy only class. That would kind of defeat the purpose. Although I don't see any reason not to let a big wheel 2 stroke super mini enter. There are a ton of riders over the age of 16 that have a 125 and might be racing them but in the C or B classes they get murdered by the 250f's. If they are in the vet classes, forget about it because the 450's rule.

Sounds good to me. My boy has just started asking about racing the buck and a quarter again. Unfortunately we will not make it this sat. but count us in on the next one. If he doesn't race it, I will!

I think it makes sense to me to allow the big wheel supers in the 125 class? I guess it would be up to the parents of the super kids to make the decision of whether or not to allow their kid to race against adults.

Not going to make it another schoolboy only class. That would kind of defeat the purpose. Although I don't see any reason not to let a big wheel 2 stroke super mini enter. There are a ton of riders over the age of 16 that have a 125 and might be racing them but in the C or B classes they get murdered by the 250f's. If they are in the vet classes, forget about it because the 450's rule.
Let kids 14 and older on superminis with big-wheel wheelbase and at least 100cc motors able to sign up.

I used to run my 105 in schoolboy and I know I had an advantage. My bike cornered better and had more weight to power hp ratio than that of adults on stock 125s. Let the kids race!!!!

125's only is my vote.

Wanna let me test ride that 125 to see if I like it? Saturday night of course.. lol

We have moved on from the supermini class to a 125 just thinking if you let a true supermini in that will give them 2 classes to run and help make it a OMA class with good turn out. Like the idea either way ,we will be back when the doc releases him.

Great idea Jason! I can't make it this weekend but I will bring out the old '96 RM125 and throw it down with the youngsters the rest of the year!

I could get suckered out to race that class, but make it 150cc and below. Many of us have 144cc kits!

Back