Any One Want to Race a 125????

nitrofish

PR Addict
I could get suckered out to race that class, but make it 150cc and below. Many of us have 144cc kits!
Cheaters! Fat kids over 200lbs on a 125 should get a spot in front of the gate! Oh well, I've been peppered by the 450s all year so a 144 won't be too bad. It's the super fast kids that will knock us outa the berms anyway! Sounds fun. Please post results even though it is non points.

Meister

PR Founding Father
Lots of talk n only a few riders? I wanna buy one n there was a lot if talk in the pits about the class but guys weren't able to buy or borrow one in time. I think we could convince Jason to regularly run this class if more of us showed on a regular basis. Looked fun as hell and the sounds brought back some good memories..

hershey

PR Elite
How many were there?

I would seriously do this but I just dont like night races. Havent for years now. At 47 I dont see as well at night and never cared for the short motos and late nights. If this were on a sunday I would be all in. I LOVE riding my 125!

Clint1991

PR Addict
Do many people still have 125's? I really don't even know why I still have mine, I havent ran it since last summer. I rebuilt the top and bottom end and have had no desire to even ride it over my ktm. Only way I forsee me getting it out is for this.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
A 125 race is something you must out after mid-day prep, you could also call it a slow race, I would have clutch kits for sale after the moto.

dmx153

PR Founding Father
Haha ... No you wont!

You won't even get your 125 out of the trailer when I show up riding this.

huskycr125.jpg

Bill480

PR Addict
Do many people still have 125's? I really don't even know why I still have mine, I havent ran it since last summer. I rebuilt the top and bottom end and have had no desire to even ride it over my ktm. Only way I forsee me getting it out is for this.
What do you have? Want to sell it?

nitrofish

PR Addict
All I have is a 125. At least I feel like I'm going fast! When did they start making them so damn tall though, I can barely mount.