Any One Want to Race a 125????

Got to love the Eric Gorr stuff. I finally got mine to run properly!!! Ran like a raped ape......then the crank half split. I wont go into his customer relations about that phone call.

Heck Hershey, you live so damn close... I have the correct amount of strokes, but just too many cc's. Not thinking it would pass the eye test either. I don't need another class to race anyway. Would be fun to watch. Thinking I'll be at the Malvern Sept. 13th race... 'tis the plan anyway...

Don't you think it is ironic that some guys want a 125 cause its fun, then as soon as they get one they slap a cheater 144 kit in it? 19 more cc's is not going to help when your running against a 450. Cheaters :p
If I can find a cheep 125, I think I may have a new project for the winter. Fat Guy on a little bike.....

Don't you think it is ironic that some guys want a 125 cause its fun, then as soon as they get one they slap a cheater 144 kit in it? 19 more cc's is not going to help when your running against a 450. Cheaters :p
If I can find a cheep 125, I think I may have a new project for the winter. Fat Guy on a little bike.....

Cheater? 144s are a blast to ride. Ktm150 isn't a cheater bike so we gotta bump up the balls on the yz125.

Matthew keeps growing, we will have a KTM 125 in the garage pretty soon. Possibly sometime next year, depending on how much height he gets this winter.

Because those KTM 125s are pretty bad ass and Matthew seems to be much more comfortable on the orange bikes. Best thing we ever did was get rid of the KX 85 and switch to the new KTM. I would consider a YZ 125 though, they are great bikes.

We just added this to the garage on Saturday. Love the idea of running a 125 class at Malvern. The best part about this bike is I can ride it.
image.jpg

SWEET!!!!!!!!!! That thing looks Awesome!! It'll be great to have you back out with us.
Apple Cabin this week?

Yes, I will be at Apple Cabin this week. Only problem is the bike is my sons. Looking to ride it a little, but for the most part it is his. You going to AC this Thursday?

Back