Any One Want to Race a 125????

Ha. 480 is on a buying spree. Or atleast a good window peruse.

How many showed up? Night racing at Malvern isn't bad. That place is very well lit Hershey.

I didn't know they were starting last night, O well. I could barely walk yesterday after trying to drag fender in 3rd friday night and failing miserably, no more busch light before riding. lol

Haha....no excuses just telling the truth. I've raced malvern night track more times than I can count. Just can't see at night any more. I ride my 125 almost as much as my 450 and honestly have 2x the fun on it. I will only race gp races on it normally. I'm much faster in the woods on it.

Own moto. Moto 6.

Hershey, you should really give it another try. For fun. I can't see well during day motos let alone at night, but I just ride purely for the fun of it and I succeed each time. The group of guys in all the plus classes just make it fun.

Is rogers red 125 for sale?

Clint, whatr u askin?

Own moto. Moto 6.

Hershey, you should really give it another try. For fun. I can't see well during day motos let alone at night, but I just ride purely for the fun of it and I succeed each time. The group of guys in all the plus classes just make it fun.

Is rogers red 125 for sale?

Clint, whatr u askin?

I didn't think Jason had any red left, if he does I'm sure it's for sale

Yes we have a nice. 07 honda 125 for sale. $3000. It has a 144 kit That is about 6 months old. Motor is still on the bench right now from getting a new crank and top end. Fun bike.

The class is called 125 two stroke. But.....Connie and I made up the restrictions for the class Saturday night and to try and prevent a headache and get more small bores in the class we made it 150cc down.

I like what you said earlier on in the post. If it looks like a 125, its good!

Im thinking I wanna find an 01 yz like what I raced back then. Did that with that yz 250 I had, but only rode it like 5 times.. I think I might ride a 125 more just because theyre fun.

Sharc do you still have that YZ 139 or whatever it was? That was a nice clean bike!

Back