Local silly season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't need anybody to have my back..Mine was a funny post,Sarcasim ,I take no Offence to anything said on PITRACER......Seems like you both have problems with each other...Has nothing to do with me!

I don't need anybody to have my back..Mine was a funny post,Sarcasim ,I take no Offence to anything said on PITRACER......Seems like you both have problems with each other...Has nothing to do with me!
Understood...I was only envoked to say that because he stated his comment was only directed at you...but I think otherwise. I am sorry to have included you.

I am taking JO's comments literally toward me. I am acting on overall behavior and time that has come to surface on this plateau.

Last edited:
BTW...I only quoted his comments after mine...he called me a sissy and a lessor man. He also insulted me.

That coupled with his behavior over time...the B.M. comment was the straw that broke the camels back.

Ok not sure what just happened but I feel like I will be asked to testify at the divorce.
Will this be a shared parenting arrangement or are the kids going to have to pick who to live with?

dont_mess_with_the_redhead_refrigerator_magnet-re9c2ac202bec48718f0f8b1ad60667ef_x7j3u_8byvr_512.jpg

Come guys lets come together bring back OHMX, you know back in colonial times our founding fathers knew that when they created Ohio it would be a hotbed for racing contraptions that weren't invented yet, but hey nonetheless, doesn't my leadership sound legit using historical references?? Just like when Columbus led the nina, pinta, and santa maria across some big ocean, he knew that where he was going was somewhere great, and only half of his men would die, buts its worth it, and just like Columbus, we need to band together and come together to make Ohio motocross great again!! Join me my brothers and sisters!!

Last edited:
I think they should settle this with pool noodle fight...
I would win. I can't underestimate the ginger in him. It's a ginger thing...a deeper level of understanding between gingers...deeper understanding makes for deeper conflict.

Seriously...though I think I would win...because of size and I have a blackbelt in flailing. ;)

JO...could you imagine the entertainment that would bring too folks at your next battle race?

All these useless pages for argument about he said she said stuff? I'm not siding but I imagine it takes a lot to get Jarret mad unless he's joking... Seriously let's stop the chest pounding Tarzan(s).... What new members or lurkers want to come on a site where people just call everyone out... Look back at threads five years ago and you'll see less ten page blabbering and more reader interesting topics that were relevant.

Come guys lets come together bring back OHMX, you know back in colonial times our founding fathers knew that when they created Ohio it would be a hotbed for racing contraptions that weren't invented yet, but hey nonetheless, doesn't my leadership sound legit using historical references?? Just like when Columbus led the nina, pinta, and santa maria across some big ocean, he knew that where he was going was somewhere great, and only half of his men would die, buts its worth it, and just like Columbus, we need to band together and come together to make Ohio motocross great again!! Join me my brothers and sisters!!

Oh jipper gee jaw Billy Bob...he gone and brought God Almighty into this conflict. Oh no...what's gonna happen?

Speculative shot at a JO personal thought in his response. "I'm gonna get this guy to crack!"

In your dreams. I am on solid ground. Ya might wanna invest in some seismographs for BC...but it's too late...your earth is quaking.

Their is basically two types of leaders...a leader that rules by suppression; as he rises, he pushes others down.

That's a bully. If their is something I know like I know Moto...it would be bullies. You are a bully.

The second leader...rules by love and judgement. Giving time and judgement to all things. As he rises...he lifts those up around him. He serves the people righteously using wisdom and sound judgement...(as best he knows how)...knowing he is not worthy of such a responsibility...but duty calls no matter the man. The people must be protected. His greatest characteristic is humility. He knows the meaning of the word courage and lives it. The people are free and they trust him.

I wanna be like leader number 2 even if I am not leading...just as a man, maybe someday a husband. That's the kind of man I am...and strive to be. I am a flawed man. I am a work in progress...we all are, all the time.

I'm not giving up...but JO, you have to decide to step up to the plate and be a man if you want to restore balance of your presence on PR.

I am hoping this will end up good for all of us...at least that is where I am trying to steer this discourse. I am thinking about the end game before I pulled up a chair to this thread.

Someone needed to take a stand.

Motocross and PitRacer belong to the people.

As far as the writing goes...I formally resign from the position of an author on PR. I write to be honest, inspire, and to relate. It's about relationship. From now on it will just be from my own accord.

I love analogies...the same basic good leadership fundamentals and moral standards that would be expected of George Washington back then are the same ones I would vote for in an ideal Presidential Candidate.

It's inspiring to me that same basic principles that applied to being a good man and leader back then are still the same as today. Sad things is...this type of man is frowned upon by the World. Society is backwards...good is called evil and evil is called good.

But this diamond in the ruff...Ohio Motocross is something for us to cherish. We need to do this right...even if that means I am not in the picture.

I am also willing to continue this stand alone...but I don't think I am alone...at least on the issue of PR behavior.

I for sure care about you JO...but at this point...their is a line in the sand.

Just submit already and own up!

All these useless pages for argument about he said she said stuff? I'm not siding but I imagine it takes a lot to get Jarret mad unless he's joking... Seriously let's stop the chest pounding Tarzan(s).... What new members or lurkers want to come on a site where people just call everyone out... Look back at threads five years ago and you'll see less ten page blabbering and more reader interesting topics that were relevant.

I wholeheartedly agree...this is the exact end game I am looking at. I had to pound my chest...someone had to so his nonsensical behavior on PR would stop.

I don't enjoy this...the real consequences of leadership is felt by the people.

This is also the exact reason I posted a thread about Old PR. I wasn't on in the PR haydays...but I hear people talking about it and the old atmosphere sounds much more appealing than all the hoopla on here nowadays. I acted for the hope that PR would be restored to its rightful place...in the hands of the people...where all are welcome and it's good vibes.

Just trying to do my part folks...as a friend and a brother.

Last edited:
I blame myself. I started it by saying silly season and you d-bags ruined it.
I will be on the prowl this weekend for little secrets about tracks for next year. If nothing comes up then I guess I will just have make some up. There has to be more news and I must find it. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back