Local silly season

Status
Not open for further replies.
No it's an offshoot of: "PSGUAJOPBMTHNEBS" Association.

People shouldn't get upset about jeremy's online posts because the majority of the time he's not even being serious.

People shouldn't get upset about jeremy's online posts because the majority of the time he's not even being serious.

Ding ding ding, at least someone gets it. A very large majority of the time I'm being sarcastic and joking, some people take offense, get out the pitch forks. That's ok, the board needs a boost once in awhile, bring it back to life.

Good point, I would have to put Kenworthys ahead of J.O. Then again I don't know what kind of time frame it took them to go from corn field to national. Hmmm

Actually my statement might still be true. Does Don Kenworthy still reside in Ohio? He might have said heck with this weather and headed for Florida!! Lol

Outside Seveirville, TN actually.

If memory serves right, people started riding, practice track style, in the mid 70s. By 78 or so they were having local races. I have no idea if they were AMA sanctioned at that point. 1987 was the first National.

Sportsmanship? That's for sporting events not wars. Nobody goes to fight over seas and is worried about sportsmanship. Nonetheless, I never cared about anyone standing across from at the line of scrimmage either, but I respected them for putting on the pads and helmet. You can respect the people that are your competition, adversary's, foes, enemies, whatever, but you don't have to like or be nice to them. Believe it or not, I respect certain individuals on this board that I dislike very much. It can happen.

Correct...Sportsmanship does not apply to War; Honor does. Honor applies to both Sportsmanship and War. Both are also battle scenarios.

I don't understand how you can have respect for someone but not like them?

In defense of any Promoter...are we willing to hold ourselves to the same standards as we hold Promoters too? Or at least help them reach our expectations if they will receive it?

But Dude JO...your a promoter and a Co-Leader of OMA. You need to reign it in on here...in attitude and certain posts you make. I love working for you...we get along great. BUT in your position...your actions and words reflect directly on others as well as yourself. You certainly don't do Ohio Motocross, OMA, and yourself any favors at times.

I am sarcastic too and a cruel jokester at times...just ask Hause0...he loves to hate me and hates to love me. Haha!

Be yourselves with a better awareness of your surroundings. That goes for all of us.

Yes, I agree with Jason. You have accomplished many things that no one has as a Promoter, and you should be proud of that. I am! Congratulations and Thank You! Keep It Up! I am excited for your future.

I think OMA has gotten into both your heads. I think you guys also have desire to do right.

I know I have had a big head at times...especially when I was 20-22 or so...that was some years of big learning curves. I was a fool.

Humility is perhaps the greatest character a man can have. Humility comes with Mercy.

Last edited:
Ya know what...it's a fight for any of us to keep our mind and heart right. It's a daily battle in life...sometimes brutal.

The state and condition of our mind and heart determine our actions...and I am guilty. None of us get it all right all the time...we really don't even come close to perfection if were honest.

Last edited:
If any are wondering what my intentions are or agenda is with these posts...it's simple...I am being a friend and want to build friendships.

Friends tell each other the truth when warranted and try to keep each other out of harms way.

We also need to ease up on promoters and ride more; complain less. Many of these folks bust their tails and try do right and we throw it in their face at times.

I have been built this way, blame my coaches and mentors. But I get s**t done. I often wonder if I was raised as a sissy or a liberal how different things would be now, I really don't want discuss that possibility. I would rather lose my manhood naturally as I get older and not just give it up like a lessor man.

No JO ....No Offence taken...Just LOG OUT ONCE IN AWHILE...I mean every topic from the private forums nobody knows about to the main forum....There is no posting without you on it.....Even when your on vacation!!! We know BC is the Greatest place on earth... Your the greatest promoter/track owner since Don kenworthy/your drive way sucks/you have 3 tracks/we have to pay for a AMA/Oma card to race BC/You missed out on Douchfest/your Greta/Quads suck/Quads don't suck/You better then Hands/Jason is your life partner/you get s**t done when not on pitracer/ I always wondered why Kreps sold Pitracer to begin with/I wonder about this/don't ban me please me and Double d will have no place to go/...Please Don't take Offence I don't even ride anymore,I am looking for pot stirring points I am waaaayyyyyyy Behide you!! SEE ya at Taco Bell your Greta ....

That was quicker then I thought...Those Doritos tacos are good you know it...cheesy Gordia crunch???

Gotta add sour cream to the cheesy gordita crunch. It's a must. That should be mandatory on those. Without sour cream it's just an outlaw taco, not a sanctioned taco.

No JO ....No Offence taken...Just LOG OUT ONCE IN AWHILE...I mean every topic from the private forums nobody knows about to the main forum....There is no posting without you on it.....Even when your on vacation!!! We know BC is the Greatest place on earth... Your the greatest promoter/track owner since Don kenworthy/your drive way sucks/you have 3 tracks/we have to pay for a AMA/Oma card to race BC/You missed out on Douchfest/your Greta/Quads suck/Quads don't suck/You better then Hands/Jason is your life partner/you get *!*!*!*! done when not on pitracer/ I always wondered why Kreps sold Pitracer to begin with/I wonder about this/don't ban me please me and Double d will have no place to go/...Please Don't take Offence I don't even ride anymore,I am looking for pot stirring points I am waaaayyyyyyy Behide you!! SEE ya at Taco Bell your Greta ....

You forgot about neckbraces a.k.a. dog collars. hehehe

I have been built this way, blame my coaches and mentors.

Correct me if I am wrong...but don't Cowards point the fingers at others instead of holding themselves accountable? Or they just ignore the circumstance altogether!

Liberals prolly do the same thing.

Obama does!

Ya know...from one sissy to another.

Oh yeah moto bro...it's cool if your offended.

Ya know...I was gonna let it all go until your B.M. response. Try and blame that on sarcasm. You may as well have said F.U.

My last two comments were aimed squarely at 315, and I am not a coward. Not even close. Cowards run in fear. Cowards hide. I don't do those things, I respond to my critics. However, I feel a break from the board coming on, just everyone doesn't confuse with the acts of a coward, I will roll out the welcome mat to come talk with me face to face to find out how cowardly I really am, my schedule is on my website, later.

I tried talking face to face...many times, on many topics...including this one. I was upfront, honest, reasonable, and loyal. Didn't work.

With your Co-leader I mean.

I have talked with you on the phone a variety of times; those were our deepest conversations. I met you face to face in person the first time I met you at a MEXICAN restaurant with Jason...appealing to work/help you guys. Your opinion of me was low then...trust me...I have friends too.

You made yourself public...so this discourse is public.

My patience has run it's course.

You ain't tryin to rule the roost no more in these parts. Your just a chicken.

Possibly Ronnie Mac approved.

Your welcome back in time.

Even a fool appears wise when he holds his peace.

And if your hinting at a physical altercation...get over yourself...aren't you the one who said something that means "if you can't take the heat, get out of the kitchen"

Grow up! Then your welcome back.

I have been nothing but peaceable with you fellas from the beginning...I see that peace isn't an option right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back