Local silly season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Sir! Agreed!

Rocky named his turtles Cuff and Link. He still had them in the final Rocky movie.

Of course the original Ninja Turtles...Yeah buddy...Kawabunga Dude.

Some more silly season. Here is the link to the video on FB of my fateful egging at OIR. It was the best one yet...no mercy on a pit bike with 300 eggs. Such an awesome day. The MX Family pulled together to raise $3000. Thank you!

Enjoy the video:
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?st...53&ref=m_notif&notif_t=like&actorid=733129276

We're here to promote the sport of motocross and we all do this very well. We also seem to allow issues that brew within us to bubble up to the surface. Maybe it's better this way. My family raised me to keep it all in, bottle it up and avoid family issues which left me without knowing my cousins, uncles & aunts. I can't imagine a life without Jeremy the bully, Jarrett the preacher, Meister the turtle lover (I about died when I read that), Hershey the old pot stirrer, Knox the new king of pot stirring. It feels like everyone got to say what was on their mind peacefully. There's still plenty of riding to do before winter. Let's refocus before it's too cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back