Local silly season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill480

PR Addict
You are right, maybe I should start swinging harder? I mean who throws a jab? I'm gonna throw a shoe!
who-throws-a-shoe-o.gif

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
Idk, I must be missing something. The CRA might not get million rider turnouts, but they sure gave us all a place to race when no one else did, and still do for that matter. I guess, I just feel like that was very disrespectful to the CRA as they are your competition.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Idk, I must be missing something. The CRA might not get million rider turnouts, but they sure gave us all a place to race when no one else did, and still do for that matter. I guess, I just feel like that was very disrespectful to the CRA as they are your competition.

I don't feel bad about anything I have said about any of my competition, EVER. You compete with me, there's a chance you will get the horns, because I will be gunning for ya. If people don't like that attitude, then maybe they should step outside the circle. I promise that I wont say anything negative about any other organization for the rest of the day.....until tomorrow at least. Then after we talk about our feelings, maybe we can all get together and have a sing along.

Nothing against you Corey, but what's with this sympathy crap.

Last edited:

SCHAFFERNOCKER

PR Addict
The sympathy comes from the fact that your not the only organization in our state..

I'll bite my tounge next time, no one gives a s**t anyway or they would stick up for them like I did, and not put up with those unneeded posts like you made.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
It's a free country, go for it, tells us how you really feel. Doesn't bother me.

"Mercy is for the weak" where's my karate kid you tube vid?

handracing

PR Founding Father
I don't feel bad about anything I have said about any of my competition, EVER. You compete with me, there's a chance you will get the horns, because I will be gunning for ya. If people like that attitude, then maybe they should step outside the circle. I promise that I wont say anything negative about any other organization for the rest of the day.....until tomorrow at least. Then after we talk about our feelings, maybe we can all get together and have a sing along.

Nothing against you Corey, but what's with this sympathy crap.

Sounds like you are "legend" in your own mind! LOL We would really like to thank the riders who have supported CRA this year- we aren't going anywhere! :)

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Sounds like you are "legend" in your own mind! LOL We would really like to thank the riders who have supported CRA this year- we aren't going anywhere! :)

Nope, I will never measure up to be half the Promotor of the legendary Dave Hand from OIR, but thanks for thinking of me as a "legend". One thing is for sure, you never have to guess what I'm thinking. Guaranteed.

MalvernMX

Actually as much as I'm sure some would never want to admit it (mostly because they may not like Jeremy's online persona) but Jeremy and Briarcliff is steadily becoming a Ohio motocross Legend. Think about it,what other promoter in the state can claim his accomplishments? NONE!!! No one, not even close.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
In my mind, there are few true legends in Ohio, the two that are heroes to me are Don Kenworthy, he held a bike national, he should be at the top. Then Bob from Broken Spokes. He was so consistent with prep, he was tough but fair, and he ran a good show. I never uttered wtf? at spokes. They are the legends, I'm just some rider that has chosen to turn hobby into a business.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Well that certainly woke a few people up! Maybe this will be the first thread will over 10k in views for a minute......

Status
Not open for further replies.