Giant helicopter over my head.

Well it good that he wasn't getting payed... he was just getting good video for the people so they can enjoy watching a recap of the weekend to some music.

Wasn't directing anything towards the guy with the heli. A few people, however, had mentioned it would be a good business idea and should start charging. I had even thought about purchasing a drone to offer with my wedding photography, but once researching, I came across the FAA guidelines/laws. And if I recall correctly, the fines are pretty hefty. Just figured I would share....

Wasn't directing anything towards the guy with the heli. A few people, however, had mentioned it would be a good business idea and should start charging. I had even thought about purchasing a drone to offer with my wedding photography, but once researching, I came across the FAA guidelines/laws. And if I recall correctly, the fines are pretty hefty. Just figured I would share....

I think it would be a good business idea. but like you said the could be a liability.

No no wait....OMA 12 gauge, gun, umbrellas that shoot and protect you from debris..
Just dont sell one to psyco dad without a 2 day waiting period.

Oma tracks should just run random wires across the track in different areas so they can knock down any drone heli thingys... Just not too low or you'll take somebody head off... Lol

Read an article on Fox news yesterday where a guy is in some serious trouble for shooting one of these heli-drones down with a shotgun. Neighbor was filming the building of his house and his heli was shot down.

... made me immediately think of this thread. lol :D

I was at Beans a oouple of weeks back as well when it was flying around. I didn't have a problem with it and thought it was really cool. BUT I did have a vision of shooting it out of the sky. Now that would have been fun. I think even BJ wanted to take a shot at it,

Back