RV2 to race in Europe next year

hersh552

PR Addict
Will he still be able to race the Supercross season? Or will the MXGP season interfere with the SX season?

I highly doubt he does sx... Gp season starts in February or March I think so I don't think he'd risk injury before then... But stranger things have happened

I wonder how his technique (heavy throttle, rear-wheel steering) will translate to the GP tracks. They tend to be a lot looser than what we see in the US. Historically, RV demolishes people when there is ample tracion or a deep racing surface. Most of Eurozone sees little mid-day prep and tends to be slippery.

RV won't be in SX. Too many conflicts and not enough time in riding / PT to get ready for the early SX rounds.

He said he won't be back on the bike till Nov. because of knee surgery. Not enough time to do it all. I think he will just concentrate on GP's. I bet he has a lot to think about after watching the MXON. Euros are flying these days. I'm very excited though. I hope he smokes them dudes.

OK but I want to see a press release from somebody, until then it's just rumor.
Vilepotato gave a news update this morning on his site with no mention except
"Big stuff is acomin'!!!"
http://rv2.com/news/

He said he won't be back on the bike till Nov. because of knee surgery. Not enough time to do it all. I think he will just concentrate on GP's. I bet he has a lot to think about after watching the MXON. Euros are flying these days. I'm very excited though. I hope he smokes them dudes.

if Dungey can be within a few seconds of the leaders the whole race I think Rv will be fine. Heads up racing Rv has always smoked the euros

I haven't been interested in the GPs for a couple years. This gives me a reason to watch. I applaud the decision to leave his comfort zone and take on a whole new series this far into his career. If nothing else, it will be interesting and give us something to talk about.

Top three guys over there are all pretty solid... Cariolloi.. Strijbos and also paulin was very fast at des nations... Good luck RV u may need some!!

Yes they are good riders but Tomac was running them down like they all had flat tires the third Moto and I don't think Eli has RV's speed. So do the math. RV will win convincingly and with him over there I would say if Tomac can stay healthy next year the outdoor title is his to loose.

I am surprised that he didn't want to break McGrath's record of 4 straight titles. Maybe this is all about his slow recovery, or maybe more.....

I am surprised that he didn't want to break McGrath's record of 4 straight titles. Maybe this is all about his slow recovery, or maybe more.....
As much as I want to believe it's the new challenge.. I keep thinking it's all about the $$$$$$$... That's 7 digits in case ur wondering

Bingo.........All $$$$$. Plus he has NOTHING left to prove here. If he goes over there and totally SMOKES the competition, I that point he will be remembered as the greatest American MXer in history probably. Ego has something to do with it also.

Bingo.........All $$$$$. Plus he has NOTHING left to prove here. If he goes over there and totally SMOKES the competition, I that point he will be remembered as the greatest American MXer in history probably. Ego has something to do with it also.
Can't trump RC. Sorry

Back