RV2 to race in Europe next year

dirtbikerdude

PR Member
MC won 7 titles in 8 years, RC 5 in 6 seasons so MC had longer title wins streaks than RC in SX. And he beat him by 30 some races.....I call that getting your ass handed to you. But as many have always pointed out and Karl put it, the greats were never racing one another in their prime. Who had the greater talent to race against?

My only point is MC was the King of SX. RC is the GOAT in MX. MC cant hold a candle to RC's MX record but at the same time neither can RC to MC's SX record. Saying in my best "Dirtbikerdude" way...... Look at the record books. That fact cant be argued.

BTW JO......MC owned RC his first season in the 250SX class, your memory fails you !

RC did have a bad first year in 250sx.. he got 5th in the season. but every year after RC got the title. it took him 1 year to win from then on out.. Also MC got 7 outa 8 gives him more time to get more wins. MC is the king for sure and RC is the goat of both MX and SX he was best all around no mater how you look at it. he is the best to throw a leg over a bike. I would say RC is the king of MX.

If RC race more he would stack up wins we all know that. and we could all agree JS7 has had more time than all to get what he has.

ck1racerx

PR Addict
If I had to pick ONE guy though, just ONE, to win in a supercross, Motocross, Arena, GP, MXdN or Doug / Donald / Dwain / Derrick / Dave fest in their prime... I am taking RJ

hershey

PR Elite
The best to throw a leg over a bike....fastest rider ever or most talented? NOT RACER, JS7.

Bash away.

So, how about RV2 going to Europe? Anyone?

John250

PR Founding Father
One thing that will never be said......Bubba, the GOAT. Bubba is not the greatest of all time, and I would argue not the fastest man on the planet. But he will be remember for making a lot of stupid decisions and mistakes in his career.

hershey

PR Elite
Fastest man on the planet for sure. Many agree he has talent on an MX bike like no other. But you are correct in he makes bad choices and cant string race wins together since he left the KX125 other than a perfect season on the KX450. Being 3rd on the all time sx win list isnt bad, he is the greatest rider listed at LL, has the most 125mx and sx wins and yet all you can do is bag on how the guy sucks. Wow. Ask any mx/sx enthusiast to give a list of the top 5 riders in the history of the sport and I bet he will be on it.

One thing he does better than many other riders have, and every rider today does is get the media hype going strong! Like it or not he has helped bring media attention to MX and SX better than most riders have. And any media is good media.

Last edited:

loneranger171

PR Addict
So back to RV.. If he doesn't win title first time there who actually thinks he would go back a second season? I say no... And the GOAT-ness in his prime beats out any of the previous nonsense posts about Mc RJ or whomever. Lol

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
In my mind he's about 3-4 epic seasons from besting RC. Winning the world championship would be huge, but he needs to follow that up with three up undefeated seasons.

Vargo671

PR Addict
So back to RV.. If he doesn't win title first time there who actually thinks he would go back a second season? I say no... And the GOAT-ness in his prime beats out any of the previous nonsense posts about Mc RJ or whomever. Lol
Did you miss Pit's post about RV stating this was his last season?

loneranger171

PR Addict
Did you miss Pit's post about RV stating this was his last season?
Must have missed it in between banter on whom is the goat, King, the beast from the east or who was too hip... Lol
I still feel if the season is close he'll get paid another boat load for another year... Trust me the gp money makers are losing sleep at night counting all these extra dollars about to come in

I think he will do just fine over there he deff is one the greats in are sport but as far as the best ever? It's like every other sport u can't really say that he's better than rc,mc,and some others for one he grew up on four strokes so if u put in on a two smoker up against rc mc and for that matter js7 he prob is only a podium rider at best not saying he's not fast diff eras diff out comes

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
AC is going to rewrite all the records anyway.

Yea, that kid is the new moto god behind a set of handlebars. Talk about flawless fundamentals, light weight and small, instincts that are sharp as a tack. If he stays healthy he might just be the GOAT-sub-2

ck1racerx

PR Addict
Its Kawasaki code for works bikes, They have always been known as "SR"
Maybe Gary can answer that. He rode many of them.