4th Annual Monster Moto Mayhem Oct 18th-19th @CTMX

Chilli Town MX

PR Addict
Who is ready for some great year-end fun and racing?
CTMX Halloween.gif

I am so in...well, at least a leg and two arms in... It's on the Scooby MX calendar. Been there all year. Wife saw the post on FB and she is excited about it. Thanks for the assist. Looking so forward to it. Hoping to get a buddy and his camper there as well... Locked and loaded...with the safety on of course...

Hey, really looking forward to this. Any one else commiting? My nephew has a football playoff game on Sunday, so I am thinking the wife is out. I looked at the area hotels (Holiday Inn only actually) and there are no rooms available. Was thinkig I could get a buddy to come and use his camper, but not thinking that is going to happen. It's only about an hour and a half away, so I suppose I could drive back anf forth worst case...

C'mon. What is up?

Scoob, Quality Inn is one of our sponsors, try them. Yes you can use hook ups to run heaters, but you'll need to pay for the campsite. We will have early arrival available starting Wednesday evening from 5-8pm. These are for full hook up campers only. You will still need to pay the nightly camp fee. A lot of local schools are out on Thursday and Friday, so this gives everyone a chance to roll in early and get the good spots and enjoy a longer weekend.

Well we were going to hit the Monster Cup in Vegas, but that didn't work out....so C-Town here we come!

We will definetly be there. You know, we were at the very first CTMX race and I don't think we have missed any since. Maybe 1, not sure. Anyway, looking forward to it!!

Coolio...so I booked a room at the Quality Inn for Saturday night. If we mention CTMX will we still get that 10% discount mentioned on the CTMX website for the Battle race?

BTW- The flyer gives you most if not all the information one would need, but your website has a few broken links. Especially in the Information department...

Scoob...what information are you looking for? you can also check out CTMX on Facebook if you have an account.....its updated more frequently

S check out CTMX on Facebook if you have an account.....its updated more frequently

Why????? You are going to reach more riders here than facebook! If they arent a friend on FB then they dont see your posts, here riders that may not know about you see it!

Scoob...what information are you looking for? you can also check out CTMX on Facebook if you have an account.....its updated more frequently
It was info I found on the flyer once I read it all and since I could not get to it on the website due to the 404 error. I'm good.

And yes, I have a FB account, but not on it so much anymore. Since I got my non PC wife a smart phone, I get all my updates from her now. :)

I seen no camp fires on the list of rules... Well that be "relaxed" given the 42 degrees expected at night?
In a fire ring of course....
I just dropped a V8 in my golf cart so I am ready for the weekend

Our new website has not been a pleasurable experience. We will check into the errors. We will also confirm hotel discount. Above ground campfires are welcomed, actually encouraged to help with the ambience. We have a sheriffs deputy hired to police pit riding, he will be in uniform and have a cruiser. Saturday evening will be plumb full of activities. Rain all week should pose no threats for those wondering.

Great, fire ring and wood already loaded. We will be there with garage sale items so I hope you are doing that again also.
I have Yamalube 2R for $5 a pint, so if anyone needs some, look me up.

My ride for the pit vehicle parade. You know, I just want to fit in. :D

I like the idea of using someone as an example. Give the Sheriff a taser. When someone is caught riding a motorized vehicle more then 5 mph. Give them a "slight correction"

Attachments

• southcoastnationals200818.jpg
    southcoastnationals200818.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 178
i can see it now, little kid flying on pit bike, gets tased, falls off pit bike. Pit bike goes and hits Knox's cooler of beer, then knox asking whose idea it was to give the cop a taser

This is a must attend event....Fantastic time. I can t race but may show up to camp and party with everyone...

If you can go...Do it great time!

i can see it now, little kid flying on pit bike, gets tased, falls off pit bike. Pit bike goes and hits Knox's cooler of beer, then knox asking whose idea it was to give the cop a taser
Ah, you must prepared little grasshopper... backup cooler.
I here there is an unsanctioned event Saturday nite. Drunk dad's one lap around the track on a mtn. bike. You must pound a beer every other turn. If you puke you have to turn the card in daisy dukes all day Sunday.
Of course there will be a "40+C" class version for you whiners that cant hang with the ex-pro's. (Or current beer pro, again, its all perspective.)

Back