4th Annual Monster Moto Mayhem Oct 18th-19th @CTMX

This thread is great. CTMX is an example that we can openly discuss with no real problems. Their is a lot of topics and content in this thread that are centered around one great place...CTMX!

Thank You CTMX!!!

This thread is also an interesting read.

Old or not I know that the last race I was at CTMX the pit riding was out of control! #1 worst pit riding experience at the local level ever! My kids ( 4 year old twins) almost got hit on 2 different occasions by the same group of mini Hells Angels. The second time I about ripped one of the lil bastards off his bike. He startes screaming at me about bringing his Dad over to fight me. I told him to do it right now.....needless to say his Dad never showed up and the pack of kids kept riding just not near my camp. In all seriousness, anyone who doesnt think the pit riding at CTMX is out of control must be the parent of or an offender.

#2 worst was last years Battle race at Briarcliff.

Like Pit261 said earlier...... give out pit bike passes per event that are numbered. With that pass the racer associated with the pit bike is responsible for the bike. That bike gets caught using it in a way not conforming to the rules then the racer is DISQUALIFIED. No warnings. After the first event you do this the pit riding will end.

Not trying to be a negative Nancy on your thread, just my .02 on the pit riding problem.

Last edited:
Hershey, I agree. I don't know what's more irritating, all of the kids pit riding or the idle threats by announcers that they are going to punish the pit riders in some way (Malvern threatened to lock 'em with chains).

I agree, start disqualifying after the intial warning on the P.A. and in print, handed out at the gate. The pit riding would stop immediately.

the letter in flat track numbers represents your state. 'f' is for Ohio. you don't have to run them at the amateur level but we wanted to. When you step up to the pro ranks they run the letter in the pro singles class. Once you qualify for a grand national main in the expert class you lose your letter.

Oh, I was thinking of something else. I see the 'F' in Ohio. DOH! Dirty mind I have... 'Tis true. 'Tis dirty... ;)

Not trying to be a negative Nancy on your thread, just my .02 on the pit riding problem.
Good thing. you'd make a horrible Nancy. You'd at least have to grow your hair out a little before I could get used to calling you Nancy. Well, I have seen you ride, so...

Oh, I was thinking of something else. I see the 'F' in Ohio. DOH! Dirty mind I have... 'Tis true. 'Tis dirty... ;)

Good thing. you'd make a horrible Nancy. You'd at least have to grow your hair out a little before I could get used to calling you Nancy. Well, I have seen you ride, so...
You Funny guy!

Back