4th Annual Monster Moto Mayhem Oct 18th-19th @CTMX

How many hook ups are there? I was wondering if I should bring my genny in case there weren't enough.

plenty of hook ups, if they run out of hooks ups we will be racing till tuesday. think its something like 1,000 hook ups?

Couple last questions:

First, I know this is an MX day/weekend, however Saturday is also a Buckeyes Game day. Any chance ESPN Game Day will be on from around 9am-Noon (need to see Corso's picks) and the actual Buckeye game on at 3:30pm? If not on the big screen the MEC is going to be on, anyone else going to have it on? Pit? Hershey?, etc. ???

Second, we can sign up for racing Sunday Saturday night I am assuming, correct?

Not sure what we're (the wife and I) doing in terms of staying or not. We may miss all the evening activities (bummer) and just check out in the late afternoon evening, make the 1.5 hour trek home, and come back in the morning. Definately need to work on that camper situation if I plan to do these weekend things more so in the future. I did reserve a room at the Quality Inn up the road, but not certain I want to drop the extra bones to stay there or not...yet.

Laters...

to everyone attending, i will have the #shred4keegan shirts there available for purchase. i need to get these sold so i can get all the money over to Mike. So please help spread the word.

Scoob....no official plans to televise the Buckeyes game that I have heard of but CTMX will be showing the Monster Energy SX Saturday night. I can guarantee you you will be able to find the game televised in the campground. Last year we had the game on outside the camper even in the nasty weather....

Per the way things are set up, everyone gets electric in their pit, correct? Regardless if they are camping overnight or not?

Couple last questions:

First, I know this is an MX day/weekend, however Saturday is also a Buckeyes Game day. Any chance ESPN Game Day will be on from around 9am-Noon (need to see Corso's picks) and the actual Buckeye game on at 3:30pm? If not on the big screen the MEC is going to be on, anyone else going to have it on? Pit? Hershey?, etc. ???

Second, we can sign up for racing Sunday Saturday night I am assuming, correct?

Not sure what we're (the wife and I) doing in terms of staying or not. We may miss all the evening activities (bummer) and just check out in the late afternoon evening, make the 1.5 hour trek home, and come back in the morning. Definately need to work on that camper situation if I plan to do these weekend things more so in the future. I did reserve a room at the Quality Inn up the road, but not certain I want to drop the extra bones to stay there or not...yet.

Laters...
The game will be broadcast saturday up near sign up for those that want to watch the game.

Back