4th Annual Monster Moto Mayhem Oct 18th-19th @CTMX

More info....

Flier.jpg

We will have multiple power washers at our power wash stations. If anyone is caught hooking up to water or electric without displaying a camping utilities pass they will be charged $30. The Ross County Fairboard members as well as CTMX staff will be patroling the pits looking for violators. Too many people have been abusing this and we need to get it under control. CTMX is responsible for all water and electric used on race weekends and it is monitored. Please help us in policing this. If you see someone violating this rule please let us know. This is the only way we can keep prices down.

Thanks,
CTMX Staff

Now would be a really good time to post a few sneak peek teaser pix of the track as it looks today.... You know, just to get the juices flowing.

I like that idea as well....it will be up for discussion this afternoon! I will post some pics later as well (if i remember)

Aside from working on the flagging this weekend...I have one MAJOR beef with CTMX...when are you gonna make a CTMX Signature Chilli??? I am hungry and it only makes sense!!! ;)
Looks like you just volunteered yourself there big guy! Maybe you could make a batch with one eared donkey meat and we could sit around the fire enjoying some with our chest protectors and dog collars on while we discuss bikes vs quads. o_O Lol!

Looks like you just volunteered yourself there big guy! Maybe you could make a batch with one eared donkey meat and we could sit around the fire enjoying some with our chest protectors and dog collars on while we discuss bikes vs quads. o_O Lol!
As long as we can sing Kumbaya! Not...although I would sing songs in a public group by a campfire...Journey or Queen or The Temptations maybe, lots of good music out there. Oh yeah...Cotton Eye Joe...country is good. We could sing ballads...maybe even Amazing Grace.

I am a complete firebug. Even lit our bathroom on fire as a boy: it was on accident. Woops! I learned all about fire that day, but it was my bum that was on fire. My mom says I can start a fire with wet wood and no matches. Must be the ginger...I dunno.

Hmmm....I am game for that...put that in the plans for next year at this race. It might turn out good. A big black kettle over a fire. Like 100lbs worth of Chilli. Cook it all day...start real early. Of course with fresh and natural ingredients.

My dad was the head Cheif at McCalls in Canton South for 14 years...I have some of his skill.

Last edited:
Jarrett, you may want to start singing the hokey pokey.... :(

Well, so I hokey pokey my arse down there. Hey two laps in before my cracked visor falls in my face....pull off, super glue and artfully black duct tape it back together. Next/last session went better. Not feeling it. Plus, wife didn't come due to not being well and my bro...never mind.

Anywho, next time I'm all in. Track was good. Scoob was not. Thanks for the fun!

Back