Moto news for 2015?

Another change is that we will be creating a 5 race spring series at each track, and we are actively pursuing contingency for each round. The Sunday series is out. We are going back to a true overall championship, combining points from spring series, saturday nights, battle, and all the other OMA points paying events. We will take X amount of your best finishes toward the overall championship, tbd based upon the total number of races on the schedule. Probably the 15 best, not a minimum. So a casual racer could race battle and spring and a couple special races, Halloween and Pro Day, and be in the running for overall champion.

I assume the battle is still a stand alone series with awards? Correct???

The Southern series banquet was this past weekend. Anyone have any news from them?

No, not this year. We are going to be offering it all next season at Malvern. Hopefully it gets good enough participation to justify it for 2016. Jeremy and I did discuss having it for the battle series. My guess is we will have it.

The Southern series banquet was this past weekend. Anyone have any news from them?

Yes, battle is stand alone but it does count toward overall. I have no news from the southwest series.

Saw a bunch of stuff on Facebook on people posting their top 5 awards, etc. I have to laugh at some of the people that get top 5 awards for just hitting the most races.

I had heard Treaty City wanted out of the southwest series. And Rt 62 was in, so time will tell. They usually get their schedule out in January.

Saw a bunch of stuff on Facebook on people posting their top 5 awards, etc. I have to laugh at some of the people that get top 5 awards for just hitting the most races.

I had heard Treaty City wanted out of the southwest series. And Rt 62 was in, so time will tell. They usually get their schedule out in January.
Treaty city is still in.

No, not this year. We are going to be offering it all next season at Malvern. Hopefully it gets good enough participation to justify it for 2016. Jeremy and I did discuss having it for the battle series. My guess is we will have it.

Very cool! I'm on this like a fat old guy on a 125 ;).

Lonnie, Since you are the only one on here from the southern series. (Thanks for that) are you the only new track? anything else to report or maybe give us a hint on?

As far as I know we are the only new track. There is still ongoing talks with another track to join sw series. But as of today no news...

Back