2014 OMA Banquet.....RSVPS and Tickets

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
All award winners have been sent an RSVP, we need a response on whether you are attending or picking up your awards.....No response=no awards made. We did add an online link for everyone to buy tickets as well, if you prefer that over mailing a check. Please check out the banquet page tab at www.omxa.net . The links are at the bottom of the page. We do need a response by December 19th. All OMA members are welcome as well as non members. Only OMA members are eligible for grand prizes. Thanks.

We will be creating a confirmation list like last year....it will be up on the banquet page every week. If I were to guess, Connie will have the first one ready sometime next week (this is me being conservative), she probably has one now.

More than likely, you will get your tickets before you feel like checking though.

All award winners have been sent an RSVP, we need a response on whether you are attending or picking up your awards.....No response=no awards made. We did add an online link for everyone to buy tickets as well, if you prefer that over mailing a check. Please check out the banquet page tab at www.omxa.net . The links are at the bottom of the page. We do need a response by December 19th. All OMA members are welcome as well as non members. Only OMA members are eligible for grand prizes. Thanks.

Questions:
1. Will there be elbow room?
2. Will the food not suck?
3. Will there be an after party for me to scream at the tv when Stewart goes down in the whoops and then doesn't finish?

Yes a trifecta of sorts. That and Rupert is giving away a 2015 jet pack and a baby blue Prius......don't shoot the messenger.....

I need me a Prius. Can dweebs that have never raced there enter to win? Can I use food stamps?

I need me a Prius. Can dweebs that have never raced there enter to win? Can I use food stamps?

Oma members race or no race eligible. No stamps please. Instead of an ugly Christmas sweater contest, we shall have a contest for the ugliest race jersey, to be judged at jakes. Winner gets a pretty jersey.

I will update the online "Who's Going" this weekend. I am still waiting on tickets, so I expect them to be at my house any day now!

Connie

Got my tickets in the mail today.. freaky fast, ordered them Saturday. Looks like some ones on the ball or throttle in this case. Can't wait

Last week for RSVP's!! Please make sure that you either send your RSVP that you received as a winner, or go online to www.omxa.net and RSVP. You can even order your tickets there!

Anyone else wishing to purchase tickets will need to do so quickly!! We will need final numbers to our caterer soon!!

Connie, I sent my payment out today, coming from columbus, hoping you receive it by friday there's 5 of us attending.

Great!! Thanks for checking in with me. There will be some "wiggle" room for everyone on the RSVP's, but we need to get things finalized as soon as we can!

Thanks! Any questions, email me at connie@omxa.net

Due to a rather large number of non-responses to the RSVP, we decided to contact a few people direct to find out what is going on. It seems as though some people either didnt recieve it, or lost it, or forgot. In an effort to make sure people are given a fair chance to attend the banquet, we are extending the RSVP deadline to Friday Dec. 26th. We will be seeking people out, if you know anyone on the award sheets on the OMA site, please send them a message, if you know them.

We really cant do award winners much later than that and still get awards made in a timely fashion. Just FYi everyone.......

We will be posting grand prize purchases over the next couple weeks........lots of sweet gear being handed out....more details to come.

Unfortunately wont be able to make it due to work I did "RSVP not attending" on OMXA.com to pick up at Kames just figured I would through it on here just to make sure you got it. Looks like I be missing out on a good time but duty calls lol
Unfortunately wont be able to make it due to work I did "RSVP not attending" on OMXA.com to pick up at Kames just figured I would through it on here just to make sure you got it
Unfortunately wont be able to make it due to work I did "RSVP not attending" on OMXA.com to pick up at Kames just figured I would through it on here just to make sure you got it
Last week for RSVP's!! Please make sure that you either send your RSVP that you received as a winner, or go online to www.omxa.net and RSVP. You can even order your tickets there!

Anyone else wishing to purchase tickets will need to do so quickly!! We will need final numbers to our caterer soon!!

Bummer Chris, I did see you on the cannot attend list. Right now about a little over half have not responded at all....that's a chunk. I know people are busy. Thanks for responding.

Back