2014 OMA Banquet.....RSVPS and Tickets

No raffles, these are all giveaways. All OMA members will have their ticket stub entered for the Major GP drawings at the end. We have a special group of door prizes just for moms, dads, relatives, and friends of riders that are coming that arent OMA members. So everyone has a shot to win something. I believe one of the prizes in the Family door prize group is a 36" ROKU Smart TV.

How about doing a 50/50 raffle? Half the money goes into OMA budget for next banquet, easy way to put some cash in the coffers.

Can I still come? No ticket, I figured I would just show up and piss people off like I always do. I will set up-front and heckle, win me a door prize then drink until I cant feel feeling at the after party.

$100 Gear bags, backpacks, pro taper bars, pro taper chains, 100% goggles, VP fuel cans, OMA gear is just the short list of the prize tables between 1st place, 2-3rd place, and 4-5th place!!!! Over the top.....not a bunch of tee shirts this year.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Yes. They're pink :confused:.....it was the last pair they had! I'm sure they can be exchanged as long as they aren't opened. Sorry for the gayness....lol! Maybe a girl will win them?!?!? :cool:

Reactions: TBO
Yes. They're pink :confused:.....it was the last pair they had! I'm sure they can be exchanged as long as they aren't opened. Sorry for the gayness....lol! Maybe a girl will win them?!?!? :cool:
Those goto to hersey then he can wear them when he tries to qualify in the womans class, if you dont make it you will still look cool

Those goto to hersey then he can wear them when he tries to qualify in the womans class, if you dont make it you will still look cool

Hey just because you don't want Hershey in your class don't dump him in our class. :p I am def. down for the pink beets.

Today is the day! Everyone - Once you turn onto Jefferson Street the building will be on the right side of the street. Look for the John C Meyers center sign at the parking lot entrance, stay to the right side of the parking lot, look for the yellow and purple "Ashland" over the front door, pull up in that area for valet parking. Come inside and stay awhile. Doors open at 4:30.

Agreed. Great facility. Great food. Well organized. Program moved along quickly. HUGE improvement over last year. Well done by the entire OMA staff. THANK YOU!!!

Awesome time at the banquet. Great job to all involved with organizing it. I am amazed at how much free stuff you guys gave away! I know you hyped it but man, that was a ton of freebies! (Thanks for the grill!)

Back