2014 OMA Banquet.....RSVPS and Tickets

Thanks everyone! I think everyone involved did a superb job, very professional. Things I plan to improve on my end, come up with a decent order so kids aren't back to back. Sit down more during the day, or take a nap so I'm not a zombie. Remember to thank more people, sponsors, and those involved. Test pa equipment more before hand. Request sweet tea next year, try to accommodate those with milk allergies and possibly vegetarians. My apologies to those folks. And finally, just keep thinking of new things to try. Big thanks to kreps on the 50/50 idea, we sold so many tickets we to run and buy more. Two lucky people walked out with $813 each, I guess that's a double 50/50....huge shout out to Jim at barsmx, that dude out worked me, can't wait to see his work. We are lucky to have the entire group that supports us. Truly a great moment for Ohio.

Pretty cool that you guys gave away BOTH halves of the 50/50 raffle! So there were two winners.
The only change I would suggest for next year is calling up the points finishers in the opposite order. In other words start with 5th and end with the Champion of each class.

The Faircross trophies were awesome! Made me want to ride Fair races!

OMA Awards.jpg

Hope everyone enjoyed the OMA banquet. Congratulations on your accomplishments riders.

I would have loved to been there in celebration with you all...mainly just being around the Moto family. I started a winter job that required me to work.

See ya soon...winter will be over before you know it.

Brap!

Come on man, I figured there would be pix and videos of the banquet on here by now...
Both my son and daughter had tonsils taken out last Monday so I was not given a hall pass from the boss to attend.
Next year... yeah, next year I will be there...

Still recovering from the Epicness.....Jim Blevins covered the whole event, we will have photos to post soon. He must of took 1000, he was busier than a one eared donkey on pitracer in the dead of winter!

Two highlights for me:

1. Chris Hause wins scented candle bouqet

2. We gave away two envelopes with $813 cash from the 50/50. Pretty cool.

One downer for me:

1. I didnt pickup my OMA bag with a t-shirt, lanyard and stickers....I was an award winner too dangit!

Great banquet, good food, great gifts, well organized, good to see everyone and my son said he had a great time. Would of loved to have the set of T-wrenches but he felt four pairs of goggles were more important, oh well maybe next year. Thanks again!!!!:)

Super big thanks to everyone that helped last Friday-Saturday setting up the banquet including:

Jason, Tina , Zack, Chase

Connie

Patty, Cody, Haley, Dominic

Derek, Nicole

Nate, Jimmy

Brittany

Terry (Jason's mom)

Back