2014 OMA Banquet.....RSVPS and Tickets

I need to get my arse in gear here. Have the hotel reserved, just have to make the decision. Something else going on same weekend in C'bus the wife want's to do too. Could split it up do C'bus Friday and OMA Saturday...decisions.... :)

Hailey has been in and out of hospital and completely forgot to send ours in. Going to find the online registration now. Sorry about that. But glad you extended so we can get it in!

I have updated the OMA RSVP list found at: http://omxa.net/banquet/
Any ticket requests I receive over the next couple of days, will not be posted until after Christmas.

Everyone have a wonderful Merry Christmas!

Connie

Friday (1-9-14) is the absolute last day to buy OMA Banquet tickets online, we will shut it (www.omxa.net) down Saturday morning. We need head counts for stuff. Right now we are over 600 tickets sold. We may have gone a bit overboard this year on prizes, but this is your banquet people. Over 25k in prizes and grand prizes to be given out, plus awards too. I think you will be impressed. Thank you!

Indy SX tickets and pit passes showed up today......grand prize #12, Check! I love making jump sections with them.......

image.jpg

Online RSVP is now closed, floating at around 650 attendees, should be an awesome time.....tons of giveaways and few 2015 announcements!

Darn I wish I could win!!!!

FYI: I made my room reservations at the Holiday Inn Express in Ashland last night. The entire BLOCK of rooms that we reserved are SOLD OUT! They have now opened a new block of rooms for us and the price is still only $89 per night with free breakfast in the morning and it is really close to JAKES for the SUPERCROSS PARTY! woot woot

HURRY and get your rooms - You must call the hotel for reservations and tell them you have the group code: OMA Hotel number: 1-419-281-2900

Are there any raffles or raffle type awards planned that require purchasing raffle tickets at the event?

Back