Indianapolis sx

moto856

PR Member
Where would be a good area for seats at Indiana sx? I haven't been over there since Lucas Oil was built.

Club seating in the 100 level is awesome if you're toward the top of it.

Last edited:
Where would be a good area for seats at Indiana sx? I haven't been over there since Lucas Oil was built.
Higher the better. If you're too low you can't see all the crap. All the monster poles and checkered flag tower is in the way. Get club or bose bleed and you'll see the entire track.

First row in 300's 1st choice or 400's second is my 2nd choice. Wife only being 4'11" and a half requires this, of course me being around 5'8" it helps also. Can see entire track up there. Can walk around in the lower section during practice. We're in section 320 I beleive this year. Waited too late to get them around the 30 or 40 yard line front row. Thinking this corner will we'll be able to see the first corner and finish well per the track map. Just got my tickets this weekend. Have about 16 of us so far. Go to lucasoilstadium.com to look at the virtual view to get an idea. See you there.

We have our tickets. Section 342, front row, end seats. Easy access to beverages and bathroom. Staying at the Marriot across the street. Very excited about the weekend.

You can buy them there. It's cool and all, but I we weren't all that impressed. Maybe if it's in the 80's like it was a few years ago it would be better...

Back