Indianapolis sx

That was in 2012 and the race was on St. Patty's day:D
Yeah, should be St. Patty's celebration weekend again this year with the greening of the canal and the parade/festival. Hoping for a repeat in 2012 weather, but not betting on it.

Any word of any ohio guys to be racing?
Hoping Bowers will be on a 450 although not an "Ohio guy" technically. So many of the "Ohio guys" are racing AX. Some aren't though. Haven't checked where AX is Indy SX weekend. Maybe those out of the hunt will show up. Always cool to see locals at the big time races...

Pro Circuit has never been very big on their guys riding 450s on the opposite coast rounds. There was like one PC guy a few years ago that rode Daytona, but cant remember who it was.

Is it just me or do ticket prices seem higher this year?
Im with you. $79 and you need a Sherpa to get to your seat.
I can buy a lot of beer and sit in my Lazyboy for 79 bucks. But, like mosquito to a bug light, I am drawn to it. So I guess I need a good set of ice crampons and a pound of jerky to survive the journey... Did someone say Journey... Don't stop, believing....
OK, winter needs to end soon.

Reactions: TBO
Pro Circuit has never been very big on their guys riding 450s on the opposite coast rounds. There was like one PC guy a few years ago that rode Daytona, but cant remember who it was.
DIdn't Tickle or someone ride a Pro Ciruit built 450? I remember that as well, but cannot recall who it was...

Back