Indianapolis sx

I was very impressed with downtown Indy! They have it figured out. Nice clean. Open beers in the street OK.
Lots of food, shopping, beer, comic con was in town. Funny......

Lucas oil is the bomb. Detroit is not all that from what I hear.

Very cool experience.

All the riders were cool to the jr ktm kids, but Reed was not at all. To anyone I saw.

Oh wow that was frist time seening that many people dressed up like that. Thought i was in a night mare lol.The Rock star girls are smoking hot.

I was very impressed with downtown Indy! They have it figured out. Nice clean. Open beers in the street OK.

Very cool experience.

All the riders were cool to the jr ktm kids, but Reed was not at all. To anyone I saw.
We walked throught the convo center to go watch practice and comic con, wow. Cheerleaders, comic con and mxers. Interesting, to say the least.

When braden did Ktm challenge 2 years ago, not a single pro came to talk to them. Stewart give a high five in the tunnel, and someone else, but that was it. Dungey was 15 feet away and barely give them a look. That was a little unexpected. But hope you and little man had a great time like we did!

Very cool experience.

Reeds a crybaby a*****e. Nobody ever has anything good to say abiut him but his stupid wife on Twitter and Instagram selling his s**t and autographs.

Yes, Indy is the schnizzle. We aleays talk about heading back for something, but never have...yet. ;)

Dude, you got me and the wife in that pic! Well, the back of our heads anywho. 3 rows in front of you. Kim is on the far right behind balding dude and I am to the left of her in the black Kawasaki ballcap. Too funny... That triple right there had a little pop to it.

Was another fun time in Indy. Ol' Canard did do a little goon riding after his get off. Still was flying. I picked ET for the win. He passed Dungey las lap, but that was more so just to get his lap back. Not 100% Dungey would have let that happen if it was for the win. We'll never know. Was hoping for a better Kawi showing, but oh well. I do like the way Reed still charges after he has a mishap or bad start though.

Now on to continue my recovery from the weekend. May end up stay Sunday night as well next year... Still thinking about Detroit, but it's very unlikely we'll go. Too much schnit to do around the house, etc....

Funny stuff, me and the crew were maybe 6 or 7 rows behind you guys, row 19.

Dungey let Tomac around on the last lap, purposely didn't do the triple right in front of us and let Tomac go. IMO ET was shadowing Dungey, making sure he knew he was right on his arse and trying to get in his head a little. Dung said...hey man...I'm about to win this sucker...you can have your lap back. At least that's what I saw...totally objective...zero brand bias. ;)

Back