Indianapolis sx

I have three tickets (great seats) for sale for the Indy Supercross if anyone is looking for tickets. See classifieds "General Items" section. Thanks!

Yea man, It's going to be a fun weekend. It is suppose to rain all day Friday in Indy. Oh well bring an umbrella. We are eating at St. Elmo's Friday night. Suppose to be a good steak house. Man Dungey is on it. Tomac is finally starting to click, Bagget is really building and consistent. Reed is just slightly off the pace and has made some costly mistakes. Canard has had terrible starts but passes more than most. Haven't heard if Kroc is going to make it. Too bad for Hill, broken collar bone. Seeley is right there as well. Atrition has side lined several riders. Too bad for Alessi and his hard crash. I like him in the mix, changes things up even if it is for a couple laps. Milsap's top ten. Peick could get a good start and run up front for a while. It will be exciting no matter what but Dungey is in the drivers seat as far as the championship. I am going to try and wear some Smith Road Raceway shirts so if you see me, stop and talk. Would love to meet some Pitracer folks.

Yes, I heard St. Elmo's is good as well, but bring your wallet. Last time we stopped in there it was all ala carte and cheapest meal was $24.95. We always hit the Ram and been stopping at this new place call Caddilac Ranch. Usually would hit Ike & Jonesy's a night or two, but this doesn't look likely. Will be a different trip this year to an extent, but the bomb digity nonetheless. We roll in tonight... :)

Will be hard to beat the Daytona SX in terms of the race, but hoping for some bar banging in Indy...

Wish they would change Indy to an early February date again. Ever since they changed the date I have missed it due to being in Daytona.

Wish they would change Indy to an early February date again. Ever since they changed the date I have missed it due to being in Daytona.
Well, you can wish in one hand and crap in the other. See which one gets filled first. ;)

Double D and Nick. :) Good luck Nick!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    175 KB · Views: 202
Yes, I heard St. Elmo's is good as well, but bring your wallet. Last time we stopped in there it was all ala carte and cheapest meal was $24.95. We always hit the Ram and been stopping at this new place call Caddilac Ranch. Usually would hit Ike & Jonesy's a night or two, but this doesn't look likely. Will be a different trip this year to an extent, but the bomb digity nonetheless. We roll in tonight... :)

Will be hard to beat the Daytona SX in terms of the race, but hoping for some bar banging in Indy...

Cadillac Ranch is cool, it's more of a night club atmosphere, average age I would say is young to late 20's... Hahha

Dungey and Marvin are on fire ! DeCoster's jaw must hurt from grinning . I just know some d!@khead is going to say Dungey is only winning because RV & Bubba aren't in it .

If God had meant Shaheen to do math , he would have given him brains .

Gotta be impressed by Jordan Smith getting 4th . Herrlein and Karnow make the show ! I think Dan has before but is this Logan's first time ?

Just got home, fun weekend. St Elmo's was pricey but really cool vibe going on. Talked to former pro Larry Witmer there. Along with some Socal old dude said he raced against Marty Smith in high school MX. Hung out at the Ram for a bit. Met some cool moto people there. My Buds flew in from Denver and Eli Tomac was on there flight there and back home in coach no less. They said Roger D. sat next to him on the way home. Maybe something in the future together? We shall see. Great racing but want to watch it on tv. Eli dumped it right in front of us in the main. Saw Canard crashed during practice and broke his visor off. Like JB said, he was flying . The KTM's are so able to hook up. Dungey can crank it up when ever he needs to. Marvin had such a lead on Bogel especially when he dropped it. Fun time, nice facillity. I'd like to go to Detroit to compare, just might. Felt bad for Martin. He was in 10th in his heat going for 9th. Not sure who he was but the guy put Jeremy into the tough blocks. Then he crashed in the LCQ passing for 4th in the whoops. Marvin winning put Martin's chances at slim to none for the championship. Saw Karnow pump his fist when he qualified. Way to go kid.

450a qually session 2 , canard with a get off and still lays down some good laps !

View attachment 48115

Dude, you got me and the wife in that pic! Well, the back of our heads anywho. 3 rows in front of you. Kim is on the far right behind balding dude and I am to the left of her in the black Kawasaki ballcap. Too funny... That triple right there had a little pop to it.

Was another fun time in Indy. Ol' Canard did do a little goon riding after his get off. Still was flying. I picked ET for the win. He passed Dungey las lap, but that was more so just to get his lap back. Not 100% Dungey would have let that happen if it was for the win. We'll never know. Was hoping for a better Kawi showing, but oh well. I do like the way Reed still charges after he has a mishap or bad start though.

Now on to continue my recovery from the weekend. May end up stay Sunday night as well next year... Still thinking about Detroit, but it's very unlikely we'll go. Too much schnit to do around the house, etc....

Back