A2 is the word...

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Also, doesn't look good for Pieck to race tonight.

Tweeted he reinjured his foot. He's out. Bummer.

Last edited:

Windtunnel36

PR Addict
Great Race, so exciting. I picked Webb to win, my son picked Bowers in the 250's. First lap Webb was 12th. Bowers inherits the lead. Webb works his way up, catches him. Bam, what a pass on Bowers. I think Bowers needed to protect the inside but he explained why he didn't. So exciting. Great interveiw with Bowers calling Webb a punk. The 450's I picked Dungey, my son Roczen. Great racing but Kenny wins again. 12 point lead already. Somebody else is going to have to get up front before it's a run away. I still thing Ken will keep the points lead all the way. Man that Reed take out was so cool. I jumped off the couch and said yea. I think if Trey wouldn't have hit the tough block and went down Reed would have got away with it. I think the black flag was premature. Let them finish the race then deal out penalties. Either way it was very exciting. Dungey needs a start to catch #94. What happened to Alessi, he quit? Tomac is struggling. I love the guy but is a little inconsistent so far. The series has produced some great racing so far.

mx049

PR Elite
The AMA flat out sucks as needs to get out of racing....Reed got hosed as if they are not going to allow rough riding Bowers should be out for the year as has taken a lot of people out every event this year and Webb should not of had the win as he took someone out to get it. If the AMA wants to enforce rules or make rules then Trey should not have been allowed to make a pass by knocking someone down as he was back on the track before the rider he knocked down was. Props to Reed for having brass balls as these guys forget he has been around the block a few times with guys like Stewart and thought they said he was pulling a tear off while bumping Trey so must have been an accident....LOL! Reed should sue the AMA as the was total bull plus why was his team mate pulled also?
Roczen is on the loose & Dungey is looking awesome on that new KTM....makes me wonder what Roczen would have done on it not nocking Suzuki as his bike looks great on the track but think the KTM is the best machine on the track right now. Baring an injury or dnf Roczen will take the title this year with Dungey running a close second....third place will be way back in points by the time the season is over.
Maico Mark

C Hudak

PR Addict
Reed black flag was total BS. You said it mx049, Canard wouldn't have even went down if he wasn't pulling a tearoff. So bumping isn't allowed unless your friends, you train together, and its the last lap!

Strouble

PR Addict
That was some of the best racing to watch. Is it me or are these younger riders giving better interviews!? Maybe because they are used to it with media playing a large role in the amateur ranks. Loved Bowers interview.

The takeout heard around the world by Reed. I would have black flagged him too. Canard should have checked up. It's like in driving...no matter how you rear end someone, it's your fault. I watched the sequence of both crashes about 20 times.

I'm thinking Reed pulled Grant off the track.

I was pulling for both these guys...Reed got a start and Canard was on rails...I wanna say I seen him at 19th at one point on the first lap. I am excited to see Canard get a start soon, he has had to pass his way through field every race so far.

Dungey looked great and made some good passes early on...hopefully he keeps doing that. Roczen is a rock.

Webb just proved why he may win this championship along with Nelson and Bowers.

Give Alessi 30 more seconds and we woulda seen tears. I'm fine to accept tears from someone for a great accomplishment, just hard to accept from him because of my lack of respect for his overall career. Although he seems to have distanced himself from the drama the last few years perhaps. Either way, he won a heat race.

Keep this racing coming...bbbuuurrraaappp!!!

Double D

PR Founding Father
The black flag is BS. Should have let him finish race. They will say they pulled him for safety reasons, to avoid another conflict.
Besides this is exactly the behavior the AMA wants. They finally made a narrow track that causes controvercy
In every corner. Nice job AMA . A new reality show with lots of producer input to create drama.

Let em race a good track. The drama rough riding would be lowered. No one wants to take anyone out. It is bad carma .

JB_519

PR Addict
Like the black flag or not Reed brought it on himself . The line choice by canard was questionable but as he said when interviewed reed went outside the last lap and Canard went inside this time around . Reed is a team owner he needs to act like one , race forward and let your results do the talking !

hershey

PR Elite
I love all the people on FB claiming it was Reeds fault that Canard took him out the first time! Blahaha.....idiots

I agree that if Canard hadnt hit the tough block and fell no one would be talking about this now.

DD You were right, they claimed the black flag was to keep further incidents from happening on the track. The move by Reed wasnt even close to the worst move we saw last night!

After last night I am a HUGE Bowers fan. I hope he wins the title. Jokingly calls Webb a punk and goes on to say it was a good move and that Webb was nicer than he would have been for the win. Laughs about it and has the biggest smile on his face. The guy is having so much fun out there. Awesome attitude and good interview.