A2 is the word...

I think the point the drinker is trying to make is regardless of right or wrong, the penalty took a major player out of our championship excitement! I call BULLSHIT!
Some good perspective...

http://racerxonline.com/2015/01/21/3-on-3-any-questions

http://racerxonline.com/2015/01/21/btosportscom-observations-anaheim-2

My stance is changed...no black flag during the race for this incident. Review afterwards...and then penalize. I was wrong. But what penalty is suitable?

Either way...Reeds attitude in the situation altogether is what bums me out the most. Offences in sportsmanship deserve the highest of penalties in my eyes.

If I was Ref... If Reed would go apologize to Canard...I would dock him 5 positions, if he doesn't...dock him 1 lap. If he gave me attitude...DQ.
I would also go talk with Canard about his racing decisions...the guy in front has the right of way.

What would the penalty be on a local level for this type of scenario?

If it was my kid...first I would explain his fault to him, I would make him go apologize and prolly have him sit out the second Moto to enforce the lesson no matter how high the stakes, especially if he received this rebuke/correction with a poor attitude.

I would teach my kid to ride hard and bang bars, but never take it past that even if someone pulls a cheap shot on you. You wanna get back at them...beat them fair and square, forget the drama and cheap shots. His character would be better than that.

I think the point the drinker is trying to make is regardless of right or wrong, the penalty took a major player out of our championship excitement! I call BULLSHIT!
Reed is not a major player anymore just saying...still a great rider but he'll never be top 3 again... And I count a player as someone who can win a race this year

"Major Player" ????? Reed was not that before the incident. The major players are the ones that passed him in the first two races.

Oakland is the new word.

In place of the KTM Jr. Challenge,
Meister has teemed up with the FIM/AMA/CRA/OMA, Ronnie Mac, Travis Pastrami, and the grass eating GOAT to provide Turtle Racing for the half time show. They will be conducting protein level tests in the Popeye Spinach fuel the turtles will be using.

We are looking for some great rhythm spectacles from the factory team "Ninja Turtles." Gonna be some EPIC racing going on with some shell shocking passes by the new privateer team "Snapping Turtles." Ralph has suggested with this weeks sand section that the "Sea Turtles" may have one shell of an advantage in their lap times. The "Tortoise Turtles" are always expected to be the podium as the "Dunginator" got a new shell and are perfecting their shell prep.

And we all love "The Turtle"...Decoster. The Clint Eastwood of Turtle Racing.

I hope the best for you Meister...be careful with the black flag. Some insider info for you to look out for...the "Hare" has been selected for team owner Ronnie Mac. I don't think Ronnie understands the rules and the anti-doping policy.
Be prepared to put your foot down.

If Ronnie macs turtle runs on pbr and beats the spinach fuels, It'd be a shameful day for any other shelled racer..

Creative writing 101 - A+...

I like turtles.. (for anyone who doesn't know where that came from, YouTube "I like turtles".. )

If Ronnie macs turtle runs on pbr and beats the spinach fuels, It'd be a shameful day for any other shelled racer..

Creative writing 101 - A+...

I like turtles.. (for anyone who doesn't know where that came from, YouTube "I like turtles".. )
Was hoping folks would get a laugh.

Just looked that up...wow.

"I like Turtles" is a good catch phrase for when things get out of hand or to a stale mate on here. :)

And how most all been running the same lap times.
Article in Racer X with Kyle Partridge. Funny, one of his complaints is the fact that the tracks are too easy, and everyone is running the same lap times. Could it be that Knox is right once again? And my comment about the top 15 being major players.....guess I mean, most of the top 10 could pull off a podium any given week with the right start, etc. The guys from 15-22.......maybe not so much podium contenders.

http://racerxonline.com/2015/01/22/privateer-profile-kyle-partridge

Article in Racer X with Kyle Partridge. Funny, one of his complaints is the fact that the tracks are too easy, and everyone is running the same lap times. Could it be that Knox is right once again? And my comment about the top 15 being major players.....guess I mean, most of the top 10 could pull off a podium any given week with the right start, etc. The guys from 15-22.......maybe not so much podium contenders.

http://racerxonline.com/2015/01/22/privateer-profile-kyle-partridge

Vurb moto did an interview with the Honda guys at Oakland press day, Tomac said it's all about the starts considering he and KR are the two fastest guys and a bad start made it impossible for him to catch him. You don't see anyone having stand out rides and coming through the pack.

15 top guys within 1 second of each other on lap times, is going to make it hard to make passes and come through the pack. Especially if the tracks are "easy" (that kind of makes me laugh considering most of us wouldn't touch half the jumps on the track).

I think they should throw some endurocross style logs and tires in there...that would shake things up a bit.

Reed! Not a contender was on the podium. I don't think he's done yet, if he wouldn't have had two mistakes he would have been a lot closer I think.

Reed! Not a contender was on the podium. I don't think he's done yet, if he wouldn't have had two mistakes he would have been a lot closer I think.
Yes Sir. Hopefully he will build off this. Give Reed extra reasons to fight and watch the Kangaroo in him come alive.

I will give the guy credit for last night... He was all fired up after last week so he rode a little over his head which is why he made more mistakes than I've seen from him in the past... If not for Kroc crashing he wouldn't have made the podium... Canard on the other hand also benefited from Kroc but passed Reed and all others on his way to the win.

I admit he did better than i ever thought he would but still not a contender.

This is the type of thing that gets Reed going. Watch out now. He pulled away and still beat Tomac, he was pulling away from Dungey.....he passed him for second place too. He is still a top 5 guy and I bet we see him win yet this year!

I will give the guy credit for last night... He was all fired up after last week so he rode a little over his head which is why he made more mistakes than I've seen from him in the past... If not for Kroc crashing he wouldn't have made the podium... Canard on the other hand also benefited from Kroc but passed Reed and all others on his way to the win.
You can't definitely say that reed wouldn't of been on the podium. Roczen looked sketchy all night. The track was brutal and canard found every smooth line out there. And roczen couldn't keep pace after the incident. Not sure if he knocked himself silly or what.

Or maybe the space jam aliens took his talent before the triple.....

Back