A2 is the word...

You can't definitely say that reed wouldn't of been on the podium. Roczen looked sketchy all night. The track was brutal and canard found every smooth line out there. And roczen couldn't keep pace after the incident. Not sure if he knocked himself silly or what.

Or maybe the space jam aliens took his talent before the triple.....
U drinking again? Rozcen won his heat race... And for not keeping pace after the incident? I don't know many who could. If Reed did that he would have went back to the truck.

Reed back to his truck, LOL. Remember this incident? He rode back to tenth place.

Maybe that Suzuki bogged on the face of that triple!

Reed back to his truck, LOL. Remember this incident? He rode back to tenth place.

Maybe that Suzuki bogged on the face of that triple!

He's lucky he downsided that grassy hillside otherwise some of his ancient bones woulda been broken into smitherines.

U drinking again? Rozcen won his heat race... And for not keeping pace after the incident? I don't know many who could. If Reed did that he would have went back to the truck.

I'm not drinking. But the track was significantly chewed up and Roczen looked nowhere near smooth during the Main.

Well not after a bs black flag. Haha, that elbow reed gave canard was nothing compared to Bowers bump on his buddy!
I will give Reed 20 points and if he finishes in the top 3 i will do something crazy like shave my legs. Oh wait I did that before!

Back