So, to round 4 we go yolo...

Official didn't gave a red flag in the finish booth. (I'm not joking).

He had one job. One job. Have all his flags.

The AMA is on top of things this year! Lol

So do I understand correctly that the AMA and Reed are battling with lawyers??

I think reed has a case, looking at just the highlights from this season the call to black flag was ridiculous! Maybe a fine or loss of position after the race, but to have all those points taken away was just a bad call!

From his prospective I think he will win. Look at the possible lost revenue for his team, bad publicity for his sponsors and the lost points for a season. Lawyers will have a field day with it! Lol

I don't believe for a second that they are great friends at the moment. Both are racing for a championship, and that can stain a friendship for sure.

it's just like reality tv.. its all bullshit made up for ratings. who knows/cares if they are friends on or off the track. this is why i hate watching live, i can't fast forward all the dumb parts.

Especially after they used the whole thing to advertise the series the following week.

they are doing whatever they can to draw more people in

If Trey was not adjusting goggles, and has his hand on the bars, he does not wreck, and NOTHING is ever heard of this incident.

I think Knox is 100% correct though. The 2nd set of whoops was tough (Bagget had them dialed even), and Roczen struggled with them. KR is fast, and if the track is cookie cutter, and smooth watch out. But when it is tough like the last two weeks, he has struggled and looks like a mortal.

...this is why i hate watching live, i can't fast forward all the dumb parts.
they are doing whatever they can to draw more people in

Then record it and do not watch it live...geesh...

Also, whatever it takes to get these races on Live (yes, I like it) and get the sport more into the mainstream. Means better opportunity for us fans as well as the races, etc. Gotta serve the masses. Can't be so closed minded. Of course, you can have your opinion and your likes and dislikes, but can't wish them true to the detriment of our sport's growth.

I think Knox is 100% correct

You could have just stopped there...

:) Oh, but you so know you are glad he didn't. You actually wanted him to rant more about your worthiness...don't lie... ;)

Then record it and do not watch it live...geesh...

Also, whatever it takes to get these races on Live (yes, I like it) and get the sport more into the mainstream. Means better opportunity for us fans as well as the races, etc. Gotta serve the masses. Can't be so closed minded. Of course, you can have your opinion and your likes and dislikes, but can't wish them true to the detriment of our sport's growth.

I don't have cable TV, so no recording for me. Better opportunity to what? Has nothing to do with an open mind.. and where did I wish anything to be true to the detriment of SX? You lost me

Back