So, to round 4 we go yolo...

I'm enjoying watching Tyler Bowers do well. How often do you get to see a guy who raced at your local track taking it to this level? He has plenty of talent. But I'm kind of surprised that he's doing so well in SX on the 250f. The tight confines of AX allow him to use his size to his advantage. But there is a lot of big old 911 Danger Boy for that little 250 to haul around a SX track. He does seem to hit a wall when it comes to actual speed in sections. Those little moto jockeys who he's racing should be able to out accelerate him every time and there are many opportunities for that in a SX lap. Simple physics at work...

The 450 class has been great too. Will Bowers ride a 450 in the East?
Agreed!! It's awesome to see him out there banging bars knowing that him and I used to do that ALLLL the time on minis. I think I got the best of him though.... ran him over at the state fair and broke his arm lol. It's great to see that he hasn't changed his style for anything, he grew up in D11 banging bars and has stayed true to that hard charging style. I would like to see Ames get a shot in the show as well though. Would be great to see him on a 450.

Opinions, why do I care about anyones opinion? Mine is the only one that counts! Opinions are like butt holes. Everyone has one.

This is the new ad from FMF. Very cool:
image.jpg

Now that's a funny FMF ad! And perhaps telling about how contentious this rivalry really is.

Notice they called it being "stuffed" .... politically correct or they understand its racing??? Im betting the latter.

Notice they called it being "stuffed" .... politically correct or they understand its racing??? Im betting the latter.

Tall Donny Emler Jr. rolls back the wambulance for his little buddy Webb. And big 911 hesitantly "stuffs" his little buddy Cooper only too shake his head and then just let him by. But it's OK for the little guy to "stuff" the big guy for a win. And it's good that he is big or he wouldn't have stayed up for a second place. Is this a weird but fun battle between very talented, opposite in stature, good friends or what?

I don't believe for a second that they are great friends at the moment. Both are racing for a championship, and that can stain a friendship for sure.

I agree with that, there was once a time for about two to three good years where Kenny Henry and I hated each other. :mad: But with time the stain goes away.

And... the AMA's judgement just took another hit. Took them half a race to decide to red flag a race due to a gate malfunction. I wonder how long Osborne's team had to be screaming at the officials to get the race flagged. Had it been Webb's gate, I bet it would have been a nearly instant red flag. In the past (Monster Energy Cup) that always resulted in a nearly instant red flag. There's no reason it should have been different tonight. They just screwed every rider on the track, instead of just one this week.

All the Dungey haters.......he keeps trucking along. And now a win today. Mr consistency. That's how championships are won.

And Osbornes gate obviously did not fall. They looked at video to make sure he did. Ot hit it, and they made the right decision.

All the Dungey haters.......he keeps trucking along. And now a win today. Mr consistency. That's how championships are won.

And Osbornes gate obviously did not fall. They looked at video to make sure he did. Ot hit it, and they made the right decision.

They did make the right decision on the red flag. But why the heck did it take 6 laps? They black flag Reed quicker.

Back