So, to round 4 we go yolo...

On a side note... What about dianna Dahlgren (hottie for sho) beating a dead horse some more regarding Reed and canard by asking the viewing audience to tweet opinion on social media.. Good concept in theory to build up social media marketing but bad beaten down subject.

It's SX, it's tight, lot's of dough on the line. People are gonna have contact, it's part of the sport. Maybe Webb will have his head on a swivel. No one's crying about Webb taking out Stewart in the heat race.... lol

Woody.........Karl.........you guys are killing me. No way at the speeds these guys are going you can predict if someone isn't going turn down or do whatever they're going to do.

If that was the other way around, webb would of bounced off Bowers like a ping pong ball and bowers wouldn't of even felt him. You can clearly see a rut forming for where everyone was going mid corner, Webb undercut that line and by the time Bowers could of done anything it was too late, contact was imminent.

Bowers knows his only shot at beating Cooper is for Cooper to have a horrible finish. Only way that happens is if Cooper is on the ground.

Fail John250. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail.

Woody.........Karl.........you guys are killing me. No way at the speeds these guys are going you can predict if someone isn't going turn down or do whatever they're going to do.

If that was the other way around, webb would of bounced off Bowers like a ping pong ball and bowers wouldn't of even felt him. You can clearly see a rut forming for where everyone was going mid corner, Webb undercut that line and by the time Bowers could of done anything it was too late, contact was imminent.

Fail John250. Fail. Fail. Fail. Fail.
x2...no, x10...maybe 100...maybe...

Georgie........Bowers does NOT have Webb speed. If he is going to win the Championship, Webb would have to have a terrible race along the way. Fact.

These guys are racing for potentially 100's of thousands of dollars! I would park every relative and friend that lined up next to me, and they would do the same! If there isn't going to be contact there isn't going to be a race. this whole conversation is funny when you stop and think what we will do for a plastic trophy. I've got all kinds of scars from the friendly Sunday race day! Hahaha

PR appreciation day...Webb vs Bowers moto...team format....last man on two wheels wins.

No offense George, but your fever must be spiking. I love a good argument (especially considering none of us are pro's except Knox and have no idea what it's like to be in that exact situation) but John is right. You watched the rest of the race right? Bowers had nothing for him...

Scoobs right, on to A3, we can all agree this is an awesome season for us bench racers!

The only reason its still discussed is because Bowers has done it twice a night every race this season. When Dungey runs into someone once every 5 seasons its no big deal.

I guess when you run out of talent you just hit anything moving.

The only reason its still discussed is because Bowers has done it twice a night every race this season. When Dungey runs into someone once every 5 seasons its no big deal.

I guess when you run out of talent you just hit anything moving.

When you run out of talent? lol yeah your're definitely a quad rider. bowers out of talent.. i wish i had half his talent that he "ran out of"

Watch the clip, you can clearly see in the second view Bowers is doing everything possible to miss Webb. Webb CLEARLY turned down WAY early when passing Osborne. In the second view you can see Bowers is completely sideways BEFORE hitting Webb. That is anything but an intentional hit.

I'm enjoying watching Tyler Bowers do well. How often do you get to see a guy who raced at your local track taking it to this level? He has plenty of talent. But I'm kind of surprised that he's doing so well in SX on the 250f. The tight confines of AX allow him to use his size to his advantage. But there is a lot of big old 911 Danger Boy for that little 250 to haul around a SX track. He does seem to hit a wall when it comes to actual speed in sections. Those little moto jockeys who he's racing should be able to out accelerate him every time and there are many opportunities for that in a SX lap. Simple physics at work...

The 450 class has been great too. Will Bowers ride a 450 in the East?

No more John259 so is it John911 now!
I am just going with John "wrecking ball" 250 this season. I am gonna zone in on my inner JLaw, and Danger Boy moves! Watch out 40+......I am going after some plastic! I know I have it in me. Just need to get er done! Might buy me some big old plastic arm guards that EVS makes to help me out.

Back