So, to round 4 we go yolo...

Haha, those are great.

I agree, I look for Gallagher to black flag someone to make a point this week.

450s
Dungey
Canard
Reed

250s
Webb
Osborne
Nelson

WTF??? SXlive isnt broadcasting?

Is it just me or does it seem like the hype pre race is extremely lack luster this year?

WTF??? SXlive isnt broadcasting?

Is it just me or does it seem like the hype pre race is extremely lack luster this year?
I'm watching it: http://www.supercrossonline.com/RaceDayLive/ Yeah, Holley and dude leave some to be desired, but I'll take it. Worst case I can mute them and turn up so killer tunes as I watch. ;)

Canard fastest first 450 qually. I say:

450's
Dungey
Tomac
Reed

250's
Bowers
Mookie
Hill

Last edited:
Davalos isn't riding 250's he is on 450. If he raced a 250 he wouldn't be eligible for 250 east.
Guess I got that one wrong then. ;) Hill and Webb almost second faster than anyone else in 2nd qualifying practice as well as many 450s.

Last edited:
That was some good racing even though I didn't think much of the track ( liked the sand section ) . All the parity ( along with some adversity ) is destroying my mx fantasy results =) .

Short is a tough SOB , got another holeshot and hung on to the lead quite a while despite the injury . Tickle looked fast until the main but I missed what happened to him to put him last . Had a feeling ( as did some others on here ) that KRoc was due for some bad luck , hope we didn't jinx him . The Dunginator is now on top of the points and deserves it IMO . Reed seemed to lose focus after a while , maybe too many tears in his goggles ? Was good to see that he, Canard , and Dungey were amicable after the interviews .

I like Webb and think he will rewrite some record books if he stays healthy . Kid is talented , has the speed , and is fairly smart but didn't he get back exactly what he gave Bowers last week ( Well , except for the elbow to the chops , unintentional I believe ) ? He did make an amazing recovery and passed TyBo like he had nitrous on that YZ . Another quarter lap and he probably could have punted Malcom out of his way too .Glad to see Stewart as another new winner though I'm not a fan . Looked like Hill had everybody covered . Whatever that move was that put him on the ground didn't look necessary to me and it cost him .

Hope the tracks get better . Maybe when they leave Cali ?

Awesome racing all night!

Glad for Mookie, notice they dont call him that anymore? He rode well and fortunate for him there wasnt one more lap!
Webb is on RAILS! His confidence will drive him the rest of the season now. Its his championship to lose. When that gate drops he goes into hyperdrive. After watching that hit with Bowers many times I really dont think he meant to hit Webb. That corner was the one the commentators were saying all day was going to be a problem. I think Bowers couldnt stop, Webb was outside and cut down. You can see Bowers tried to turn and miss him. He had both wheels sliding sideways!

And How about Reed???? HE was pulling slightly on Dungey before he made those 2 mistakes. He pulled Tomac..... Obviously last week breathed new life into Reed. His confidence should be back now and we should see him in the top 5 more!!! I cant believe Roczen is only 5 points down now, I still think its his season to lose. He was in charge of that race easily.

Best race so far!!! Seems the riders thought the track was very difficult and as Knox says, that makes for great racing!

I thought that the track was great for the 250's, great racing and passing, riders were moving both directions. Over the years there have been riders that when they get there confidence up they make it look easy and this year it is Webb, he was making passes anywhere he wanted and never looked like he was in a hurry. The track was not very good for the 450's, maybe a good track for a 350, 450 maybe to much motor? No flow. { that was for Knox}

What an exciting race. I liked the track. I like obstacles that slow them down a little. I loved the 250 race and Webb's ride. Your right, the kid is on rails. I agree I don't think Tyler meant to hit him so hard but he was going for the pass what ever it took. Webb's interview was great. "I'm pissed and paybacks are a B-word" Can't wait to see what happens next. Canard came from way back. Who said you couldn't pass? He was in 12th I think and came through the pack. It's just amazing how a rider can be on top of evryone on a certain night. Reed rode great too and the podium has to fire him up. Dungey is right where he wants, consistent and healthy. I liked the story on him and his wife is beautiful. Some on here predicted Kroc would have some trouble. Man you hit that on the head. He came up so short on that jump. I thought he broke his wrist the way his hand came off the bars. I broke my wrist at Apple cabin the same way. Two new winners on the year. How could you ask for more. Back to A-3 next week? Can't wait.

Back