So, to round 4 we go yolo...

After watching that hit with Bowers many times I really dont think he meant to hit Webb. That corner was the one the commentators were saying all day was going to be a problem. I think Bowers couldnt stop, Webb was outside and cut down. You can see Bowers tried to turn and miss him. He had both wheels sliding sideways!

I would agree, to an extent. I believe Bowers meant to at least block Webb, but I don't think he intended to do it as hard as he did. It definitely did look like Bowers lost a bit of control of the bike, and the way he was looking with his head made it look like he was planning on taking the turn relatively clean.

Okay okay, hadn't Roczen smashed his face off that triple, canard wouldn't had won, but this is racing and trey rode amazingly! But honestly on the bowers webb incident... Where was bowers to go? You can see while he's on top of the table he's committed to the inside of the turn, Webb took bell high and just kinda stayed there for a second, right when bowers lands you can see him lock up both breaks, and try to stop and it just wasn't enough... Even after he knocks the hell out of cooper, you can see him look back and down at cooper and just kinda shake his head. I honestly think after that bowers just went into cruise controll. But Webb took bowers out last weekend for the win and ty was nice about it, ty takes Cooper out and he turns into a little bitch.

Last edited:
Awesome ride by Trey... That Rozcen crash was crazy... Dude looked behind him to see if anyone was going to land on him and then took a slammer to the chin on the handlebars. I would have been carted off after that but kid remounts and still grabs a few positions...wow

Wow! I don't bite my nails...but may have to start with this season. Makes me feel like a kid again with so much excitement.

Haha, those are great.

I agree, I look for Gallagher to black flag someone to make a point this week.

450s
Dungey
Canard
Reed

250s
Webb
Osborne
Nelson

I got the 450 podium correct, only missed Canard finishing first instead of 2nd!

I have lost all respect for Bowers. He is an ass. And now all his comments on twitter about Webb talking about him, and he's a bear, and Webb is running like a scared dog.....please. Webb blew his doors off! Bowers knows in a short championship battle, only way he can win it is for Cooper to have a horrible finish. I think he knew exactly what he was doing when he took webb out. And Stewart never wins that race if Hill and Webb don't go down, but hey that's racing so he got the win.

I don't think you could have had 3 better guys on the podium in the 450 class. Reed, came up and high fived Canard right after the finish of the race. Both are good guys and have moved on for sure. Dungey......Mr. Consistent, will be there at the end for the Championship. There will be lost of shuffling this season, but RD5 will be there week in and week out. How about the fact they have had 7 different heat winners out of 8 races. That's awesome.

I got the 450 podium correct, only missed Canard finishing first instead of 2nd!

I have lost all respect for Bowers. He is an ass. And now all his comments on twitter about Webb talking about him, and he's a bear, and Webb is running like a scared dog.....please. Webb blew his doors off! Bowers knows in a short championship battle, only way he can win it is for Cooper to have a horrible finish. I think he knew exactly what he was doing when he took webb out. And Stewart never wins that race if Hill and Webb don't go down, but hey that's racing so he got the win.

I don't think you could have had 3 better guys on the podium in the 450 class. Reed, came up and high fived Canard right after the finish of the race. Both are good guys and have moved on for sure. Dungey......Mr. Consistent, will be there at the end for the Championship. There will be lost of shuffling this season, but RD5 will be there week in and week out. How about the fact they have had 7 different heat winners out of 8 races. That's awesome.

There is no way Bowers meant to do that, but I think it is so funny how much Webb is complaining even though he did the same thing to Bowers last week. How can you lose respect for Bowers????? Last week he took the block pass that caused him to wreck with grace. Webb got no worse than Bowers and he is crying about it. If anything Ive lost respect for Webb. Not in his riding but for his lack of being able to take what you dish out.

For all we know anyway the two of them are just playing social media anyway. After all they are supposedly friends and train together. Wouldnt that be funny?

There is no way Bowers meant to do that, but I think it is so funny how much Webb is complaining even though he did the same thing to Bowers last week. How can you lose respect for Bowers????? Last week he took the block pass that caused him to wreck with grace. Webb got no worse than Bowers and he is crying about it. If anything Ive lost respect for Webb. Not in his riding but for his lack of being able to take what you dish out.

For all we know anyway the two of them are just playing social media anyway. After all they are supposedly friends and train together. Wouldnt that be funny?

Hershey,
Remember Webb is still just a teenager. Remember all the trouble Tyler had at the beginning of his arenacross career. Webb hasn't yet matured, Tyler has.

He probably felt that Bowers deliberately took him out after last weekend. After the race, he went straight to the podium without seeing the replay. Can't blame him at that time for being mad, but I'm sure that after watching the replay he realize that it wasn't intentional. Just my two cents.

Bowers took someone out in the heat race too. He is a wrecking ball.

Where did he learn to be a wrecking ball? Road2SX ?

He might be a wrecking ball, but he's a damn fine wrecking-ball-crane operator. Everyone knows not to screw with him.

And clearly John....CLEARRRLY you can see that Tyler Bowers being HUGE and Webb being SMALL is the only reason why it looked like Webb got punched in the face and almost knocked out. If that were the other way around and bowers turned down into WEbb, webb would of crashed and bowers would of went on his way. And everyone on vitalmx would have fire and pitchforks out for Webby.

Bowers took someone out in the heat race too. He is a wrecking ball.
You're probably the same person saying Dungey is not aggresive enough aren't you John?

Although, thinking we maybe should start calling Bowers "Bam Bow".

Bowers should be sent home till next year maybe he can use the time to learn how to ride!!! Georgie, what are you gonna say when someone gets a career ending injury from BULLSHIT like that. I think the sob should be shot!!

Nope. I never complain about Dungey not being aggressive. He is probably the smartest guy on the gate. He consistently is on the podium and has been fairly healthy over his career. Reminds me a ton of Kevin Windham, and I have the upmost respect for Windham also. Guys like Windham and Dungey make it look too easy, so therefore no one thinks they are pushing it. I have no doubt Dungey is riding as hard as he can in the main events. He is as driven as anyone to win.

Bowers on the other hand, with all his talk, and causing a couple guys a round to hit the ground, just sounds like an idiot. Him and Hansen have the same MO. If I cant beat them, I will wreck them. I have no doubt that Bowers knows his only shot at beating Cooper is for Cooper to have a horrible finish. Only way that happens is if Cooper is on the ground. And even then, Cooper proved he will still blow the doors off Bowers. Cooper is young. I hope someone sits him down this week, and says look......No matter how pissed you are at Bowers, don't get into his game. Smile, thank everyone, and let your speed and riding do ALL your talking and you will win the Championship. But someone needs to talk to him this week too.

Bahaha..... every interview of a pro rider I have seen about this has the same view, Bowers didnt do it on purpose from what they saw. Webb cut down at the last second into Bowers line.

Haters keep hating! Bowers wants to win and he tries to make it happen. He isnt a douche like Hansen was IMO

Why do most of you seem to think this was retaliation from Webb "punting" Bowers last week? First of all, watch the replay from last week, Webb didn't even touch Bowers, literally zero contact, he simply took the line away at the best possible time and Bowers didn't back off and ended up running out of room and into a hay bail.

I don't think Bowers intended to T-Bone Webb, but he definitely intended to make contact with that line choice he had, especially considering the fact that he knew darn well Webb was also working on a pass. This is the type of move you wouldn't see Dungey make, because he is patient and smart, or what others might call "not aggressive".

Now for the 450's, look at the lap times, the way KR was passed by CR right off the bat, he was not on his game. Canard was on rails, fastest laps in the main, he would have chased Kenny down too, dude had something to prove and he did it with class.

Anyone else think CR is making up for Bubba not being there by jumping from one side of the track to the other? Almost had a replay of last week. I was pumped to see Trey just make a clean pass and then throw on the afterburners just to show Reed whats up.

Reactions: TBO
Who gives a crap if he did it on purpose or accident. It's racing. If you don't like it. Say something to the mans face. Don't run your mouth on the podium like a biotch.
Stein, I assume you are joking cause if not that would be the dumbest thing anyone has ever posted.

Why do most of you seem to think this was retaliation from Webb "punting" Bowers last week? First of all, watch the replay from last week, Webb didn't even touch Bowers, literally zero contact, he simply took the line away at the best possible time and Bowers didn't back off and ended up running out of room and into a hay bail.

I don't think Bowers intended to T-Bone Webb, but he definitely intended to make contact with that line choice he had, especially considering the fact that he knew darn well Webb was also working on a pass. This is the type of move you wouldn't see Dungey make, because he is patient and smart, or what others might call "not aggressive".

I agree 100%. All you have to do is look at the line Bowers took. You only take that line looking for contact.

Back