Gearing up for SX in the Diego of San...

Isn't the system kind of screwed up that Hansen is even eligible for the 250 class? How years can someone run the 250 class without pointing out?

Good second 450 great. Top 4 with 3 seconds st finish... Webb looked OK in his heat. Damage control...

I hear that scoob! This late race stuff screws with my weekly 5am schedule..

I might stop watching from the beginning though.. if I start an hour late, I can fast forward through these horrible commercials.. the two Toyota commercials drive me nuts! Most annoying things I've ever seen..

Awesome night of racing. Think Webb proved he is the MAN to beat in the west. After that nasty get off to come back and win, wow. As for Bowers......he needs to eat some Humble Pie. He is just not at that level yet.

Trey Canard.......great race and win. How could anyone ever root against this kid.

Canard clicked off laps like a machine , few mistakes . His pass on Roczen looked similar to his infamous pass attempt on Reed that turned to crap. Good thing Kenny didn't decide to cut down . Don't think he could have made a pass stick on Trey no matter how many laps there were .

Couldn't believe that Bowers ran out of steam like that . What's he going to do if he gets in with the 450 boys for the eastern rounds ? Maybe he has to work harder on the 250 to get it to haul him around ? Webb seemed to get faster every lap and kind of raced his way out of the injury . Great ride for Mcelrath .

If Toyota were the only company making vehicles I would ride a horse. By far the worst commercials of any company ever. And have always been. Why on Gods green earth would they want to run the same two p.o.s. Commercials over and over every break. And why would Fox let them. Ok I know that one. They will take anyone's money
Between those commercials the boring racing on a track that EVERYONE did all the same and the late start time I fell asleep just at the gate drop of the 450. Woke up this morning to re watch and realized I missed nothing.
I think it is time to kill the semi's again. Just more boring racing with no action and since half the field is hurt you now have no body's winning

If I hear anyone say this generation of 250 riders are better then back in the day or even a decade ago I have one word for you. Hansen. The guy has been average on his best days for 10 years. Now he is top 7 every week. Simple fact is the talent as a whole is very weak. Minus Webb you have a bunch of field fillers. If you are reading this and you are currently racing west coast sx and you got beat by d-bag in a knit hat. Quit now and save everyone the bother of watching your slow ass

Why didn't he voluntarily run himself off the track for making a stupid move to the inside in the next corner and taking out a fellow rider? Oh yeah. It's Chad Reed. He can do no wrong

How about Bowers? After all the smack talk.....lap 7 and the kid fades BAD! He obviously couldn't handle the pressure or something, tightened up, and had NOTHING left. It was like he just pulled over. So with that, I think its time for Bowers to be quiet and start training a little harder.

How about the entire show, it very stale. Same opening every race for 5 or 6 years. Fireworks, dude with the deep voice intro of top 10 and they come in from various locations yawn. Let go to the hot chic so she can say the exact same thing every week. "It's been a great night on social media" really? The night just started. Now let's go to horse face chic so she talk about a conversation she had with who ever is leading the points. Man Its so predictable and boring. Mix it up. Try something new.

Back