Gearing up for SX in the Diego of San...

As for Bowers......he needs to eat some Humble Pie. He is just not at that level yet.

Really John? Did you see that he lead half the race? What level are you talking about? He beats the majority of racers and has one of the top timed practice times every week. Quit being a hater man.

I'm just glad the late races are over.

Not over, just postponed for a few rounds. Still 2 more PST rounds to go... ;)

To be at the WINNING level, his conditioning needs to IMPROVE dramatically. 7 laps in, and he GAVE UP! WAS DONE!

Couldn't believe that Bowers ran out of steam like that . What's he going to do if he gets in with the 450 boys for the eastern rounds ? Maybe he has to work harder on the 250 to get it to haul him around ?

Bingo! He's just a big guy on a 250. His bike is working harder to get him around a SX track which means he has to work harder as well. If he looses weight to fit the bike, he will loose strength. He's a big guy even on a 450.

He's also pretty beat up from his years of racing. A bad back at his age isn't a good thing.

Canard clicked off laps like a machine , few mistakes . His pass on Roczen looked similar to his infamous pass attempt on Reed that turned to crap. Good thing Kenny didn't decide to cut down .

Thought the same thing. Canard just goes for it. Could possibly be somewhat of the reasoning behind him getting injured for the majority of his career.

I guess my point is, that might be a little heavy for a 250......but for a 450, probably over half the guys on this page, are coming in over 190.

Come on seriously? Your a nurse, you should be a better judge than that. My daughter is thin, and 5'5 and weighs 125. Webb Probably goes 160

10983418_354125908122362_2186791124436708882_n.jpg

I think Bowers is the only 250 rider whose ears fit outside his hat . Can't tell about Malcom though with his " Predator " do . If Webb waxed those couple of chest hairs he would be even lighter ! Noticed that even Canard in the 450s was shorter than the trophy chics but he is kind of stocky . How about a new rule that all rider/bike combos must weigh within 2 lbs. of the heaviest ? Let Webb , Bell , Martin , etc. race with an anvil in a backpack and see who keeps up with who . =)

Back