Gearing up for SX in the Diego of San...

10983418_354125908122362_2186791124436708882_n.jpg

Pure bully...plain and simple. Fast none the less but still a bully.

Pure bully...plain and simple. Fast none the less but still a bully.
So you're saying everyone else is out there to make friends? I think not so much. Bowers is just the only one who says how he feels. Everyone else is like, "I'd like to thank my sponsors...it was tough out there....eveyone is riding good...bike was great...", etc, etc.... Please... I do not think Bowers intention is to make enemies, but he has a goal in mind and sometimes, especially in this touchy feely world, in trying to achieve that goal some peeps is gonna get their feathers ruffled... I see nothing wrong here.

Guess he needs to scare them, because he is not scaring Webb and Nelson with his Speed.

Sucks that Nelson got a bad start, I'm rooting for him (not just because he's on a KTM) the guy has some serious determination to be out there winning and over coming all the challenges he's faced. I seriously can't fathom trying to ride a supercross track with out a thumb...

So you're saying everyone else is out there to make friends? I think not so much. Bowers is just the only one who says how he feels. Everyone else is like, "I'd like to thank my sponsors...it was tough out there....eveyone is riding good...bike was great...", etc, etc.... Please... I do not think Bowers intention is to make enemies, but he has a goal in mind and sometimes, especially in this touchy feely world, in trying to achieve that goal some peeps is gonna get their feathers ruffled... I see nothing wrong here.

No I don't mean that. I have watched him throughout his career and when something happens he doesn't like he wrecks people intentionally. He deliberately took out someone who started a first turn pile up. When he came to pass him, he pushed him up and over a 5' berm when there was plenty of room inside. And that's not the only time I have watched him pull stunts like that. He's a big strong bully.

No I don't mean that. I have watched him throughout his career and when something happens he doesn't like he wrecks people intentionally. He deliberately took out someone who started a first turn pile up. When he came to pass him, he pushed him up and over a 5' berm when there was plenty of room inside. And that's not the only time I have watched him pull stunts like that. He's a big strong bully.
Guess I can see where you are coming from. Knowing them from D-11 back in the day to a lesser extent, I can see that. However, if you have the size, might as well put it to use...for the good of course. ;)

Back