Going to the Big D and I don't mean Dallas...

Scoob

PR Founding Father
...well, yes I do...kinda. Arlington is the venue. SX is the sport. Which reminds me, why do we not have cheerleaders in SX?...

http://racerxonline.com/2015/02/10/animated-track-map-dallas
Tracks_R07.jpg

http://www.supercrosslive.com/
http://live.amasupercross.com/

Big news for Dallas, is Vicki Golden trying to qualify for the 250 class. In watching video of her, I don't think she has the speed. Chad Reed said the same thing last week. Track looks pretty cool. I kind of like the layout.

probably tame it down a bit so the new 250 riders dont wad their s**t up on the first race.....

Kudos to her for even being fast enough to attempt...but that girl has no more business being on an SX track than I do lol... at least not from what I've seen.... someone please feel free to link me videos proving otherwise.. everything i saw was like double double roll double roll double lol... if thats the case shell get hurt or hurt someone else being out there.

The Vicki thing is nothing but a ridiculous story line just to sell tickets. It completely blows the whole "Areanacross is the road to Supercross" crap out of the water.
She WENT TO 3 events last year. Never came close to making a main.
Timed qualifying = 2/14 She ran a 28.373 for 30th out of 42 . Slowest rider in the main was at 26.552
2/15 She ran 28.289 for 38th of 43. Slowest in the main was 26.421
3/1 She ran 25.651 for 30th of 38. Slowest in the main 23.192
3/15 She ran 25.366 for 36th of 41 Slowest = 23.445
3/16 She ran 25.572 for 27th of 35 Slowest = 24.359

At best she is more then a second from the worst in the main.
Yes, she is a fine rider, but never making then main in an Arena... The road to Supercross is called "Do you have a few hundred bucks in your pocket? Your in"

probably tame it down a bit so the new 250 riders dont wad their *!*!*!*! up on the first race.....

Kudos to her for even being fast enough to attempt...but that girl has no more business being on an SX track than I do lol... at least not from what I've seen.... someone please feel free to link me videos proving otherwise.. everything i saw was like double double roll double roll double lol... if thats the case shell get hurt or hurt someone else being out there.

Just watched this video Crute.....I think she could take you....depending on your blood-sugar levels...:p

I liked her one interview...

So what does it mean to have the fans behind you for being the first girl to race SUPERCROSS?? (or something to that effect)

Her - I don't really care

Pourcel is on the 250 roster for fantasy sx . Anybody know if he is really gonna race ? Couldn't find anything in searching but I'm a computer neanderthal .

Last year the road was a joke... This year there's a HUGE turnout. Look at the number of qualifiers she had to beat out to make the night show.... compared to the 60-100+ that are turning out every weekend this year to try to qual....

Its crazy they are getting like over 100 entries in both classes at the arenacrosses......guys are traveling long distances for about 10 minutes of practice on an arenacross track. Insane.

I feel like arenacross was dieing and they needed to find a way to boost it back up. They altered the racing format, did some other things to entice riders and fans and I think they didn't get as far as they wanted. so they wittingly got into bed with supercross and Ricky Carmichael.

I'd say the road to sx was a definite BOOST for arenacross entries. And I don't know what the numbers are but someone is rolling in entry dough!

Back