Going to the Big D and I don't mean Dallas...

Yeah, I think he took a pretty good shot to the head in that get off. It was freaking crazy though. Guess he got a little more traction than he tought he was gonna, eh?...

I just read that Canard actually made contact with his rear wheel which must have somehow contributed to the crash. Weird any way you look at it. I watched it several more times and it is hard to tell.

I disagree Scoob, Roczen took a good shot to the head. Gathered his composure got back on the bike and gave it his all like a true professional. Millsaps fell down, may have bumped his head and quit. But hey just like all those years at Honda, he is getting a paycheck either way.

But we all know your dislike for millsapps is as john250s dislike for Stewart. :)

@Scoob: acclimated to the crowd? What crowd is there at arenacross ? And what the hell does the crowd have to do with racing ? Nothing. Nobody hears the crowd racing. If they do it isn't screwing up Mitch Paytons sideline play calls. Wait. I'm mixing up sports again. Must be the alcohol.

What exactly happened to kyle Cunningham in the 250 class? They didn't show a replay, just saw him and his bike on the face of a jump...

I disagree Scoob, Roczen took a good shot to the head. Gathered his composure got back on the bike and gave it his all like a true professional. Millsaps fell down, may have bumped his head and quit. But hey just like all those years at Honda, he is getting a paycheck either way.
Yeah, I can see your point, but we do not really know what his status was...only can speculate... Heck, as heroic and awesome as it was for Roczen to get back up and finish the race after that hit, question would be how safe was it really. Drive & determination vs. stupidity can kill one in this sport...

@Scoob: acclimated to the crowd? What crowd is there at arenacross ? And what the hell does the crowd have to do with racing ? Nothing. Nobody hears the crowd racing. If they do it isn't screwing up Mitch Paytons sideline play calls. Wait. I'm mixing up sports again. Must be the alcohol.
Yeah, must be the alcohol....

What exactly happened to kyle Cunningham in the 250 class? They didn't show a replay, just saw him and his bike on the face of a jump...
Yea he looked dead. I was scared.

Yeah, must have either been graphic to some extent or they didn't get a shot of him. I was with you Porgie. Until I saw him moving, I didn't want to see the replay. Actually, I was even OK not seeing it...brings back thoughts/memories to some extent I'd rather not think about/remember... ;)

Back