Going to the Big D and I don't mean Dallas...

Georgie I totally agree. Someone is getting rich with the $55 from all the guys not even making the night show. They have some goofy things like opening a brief case to see where they invert the field from in the 2nd Main event and what not also.

I went to the night race in Cincinnati, and they had a great crowd. I thought the racing was fair at best.

Yeah, them money hungry corporate guys should've just let AX die and force those not ready to ride SX kill themselves financially and physically in doing so. Or not at all I guess. If you do not have the dough to go big time pro with your own training compound, trucks to take your shtuff coast to coast, then stay at home should have been the message and quit riding MX. It's dangerous anyway. You'll get hurt. Stupid people. Yeah, I'm with you...NOT.

Why does it all have to be about money right? Why can we all go to the jobs we 'LOVE' and just do it for free. Not get paid right. 'Cause we just want to do it out of the kindness of our heart. And why have the ability for someone to get filthy rich in this country. Why not just give everyone an equal amount of pay. That way, everyone, even the poor, can spend their money wisely and make this a better world to live in...right?

I'm done. Moving on...

Yeah, them money hungry corporate guys should've just let AX die and force those not ready to ride SX kill themselves financially and physically in doing so. Or not at all I guess. If you do not have the dough to go big time pro with your own training compound, trucks to take your shtuff coast to coast, then stay at home should have been the message and quit riding MX. It's dangerous anyway. You'll get hurt. Stupid people. Yeah, I'm with you...NOT.

Why does it all have to be about money right? Why can we all go to the jobs we 'LOVE' and just do it for free. Not get paid right. 'Cause we just want to do it out of the kindness of our heart. And why have the ability for someone to get filthy rich in this country. Why not just give everyone an equal amount of pay. That way, everyone, even the poor, can spend their money wisely and make this a better world to live in...right?

I'm done. Moving on...
I love what I do but I'm not showing up without getting paid. If I'm making some company millions I want to atleast make myself a living.

I am pulling the trigger and heading down today after I finish a few things for work. Any interest in an escape from Ohio/pitracer party. Lol. I'm going solo sorta so meeting up and tearing up dallas sounds like a good idea.

whoops.jpg

Dallas Whoops are looking pretty tough to me. Hopefully they don't change them. I am thinking Vicki Golden struggles with those....along with many other 250 guys.

View attachment 47770

Dallas Whoops are looking pretty tough to me. Hopefully they don't change them. I am thinking Vicki Golden struggles with those....along with many other 250 guys.
I wouldn't struggle at all. Struggling would assume you make it through once or twice I'd figure. Do you get black flagged if you just so happen to run off the track before the whoops...every lap, and just happen to come back on the track, not advancing mind you...every lap?..

Would you want to be on the track with her? No thank you
I am guessing she would not want to be on the track with any of us, but yeah I am sure some are thinking that. It will be interesting to look at the timed practice lap times. Couple people on Vital said they did not think she would beat anymore than 5 people in timed practice out of 63 signed up. One guy even said he is married to one of the fastest women racers (not sure who), and she said she did not belong out there.

Back