Best Track in Ohio??

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Does the owners wife offer the same service for us Straight riders?
You can ask, but just FYI she is fluent in the word "NO".

Last Sunday I was walking out of a local restaurant and BJ was walking in. I asked him directly "are you going to continue with the track?" He told he was going to give it another go. I didn't ask BJ if his house/track was on the market and the last time I was there (Oct 26th) I didn't see any Realtor signs in the ground.

Did anyone else's vote go a miss? I voted for Beans and it counted for Briarcliff. Another guy voted for Malvern and his vote counted for Chillitown.

Brenen G
Yesterday at 11:39am · Opinion Stage ·

I really voted for Malvern MX but it says I voted for chilitown
That's jacked up.....sounds like garbage.

i finally jump it all and you go and change it!! wahhhhh

JO didn't make the website or the poll (to my knowledge), he was simply posting it here. No need to write books or anything about it...

That's how I roll.....ask anyone. The worst thing you can tell me is, "I got that down", or "that's easy". And yes, I had nothing to do with the poll, the site, nothing. I actually saw it on ctowns fb page, then shared the website.

Bill480

PR Addict
That's how I roll.....ask anyone. The worst thing you can tell me is, "I got that down", or "that's easy". And yes, I had nothing to do with the poll, the site, nothing. I actually saw it on ctowns fb page, then shared the website.

I said none of those things (and probably never will about something at Briarcliff :eek:)

Do like the sound of a sand section though

Romanyak256

PR Addict
Chilitown in my opinion could not be the best actual track.....I mean briar cliff or malvern by far have a better actual track. Not knocking chilitowns it's still good. Chilitown had the best facilities and promotion probably. So if we are talking the actual track you ride on, no.

I just voted and stated that john259... Best tracks go to Rogers and Osborn for sure. Chilitown has the best amenities.

rsim141

PR Member
I know one of the best tracks (top five anyway) has its new layout drawn up, just waiting for the weather to cooperate and the blade is going to hit the dirt. Even toying with that sand section idea.........starting to burn off the 2014 burnout.....sun is coming up.

JO - what are the chances that you make C track changes for this year? If you're doing big changes to the A there's not likely time - but adding some whoops over there would be great! Maybe mix around the tabletops a little...

owndjoo

PR Member
whoops and a nice rythm section would be sweet. Seems like whoops have disappeared at a lot of tracks nowadays.

Scoob

PR Founding Father
Make that a Saturday Night Series.
Already have one of those at Malvern...

whoops and a nice rythm section would be sweet. Seems like whoops have disappeared at a lot of tracks nowadays.
Tough to maintain, prep to some extent I would think. I do not miss them so much. Add a step on/step of next to it or something. I dunno. Doesn't matter...I'll still ride it.

John250

PR Founding Father
Tough to maintain, prep to some extent I would think. I do not miss them so much. Add a step on/step of next to it or something. I dunno. Doesn't matter...I'll still ride it.

SX Style whoops do not belong on an outdoor track. In my opinion that's the worst part of Chilitowns track. I like big roller type whoops like Malvern, Briarcliff, or Chilitown used to have. But stadium style whoops should not be in Motocross.

BriarcliffMx

PR Founding Father
Stadium whoops suck to maintain and keep moist or damp. Not in my arsenal. I have had a hankering for another ten pack....I will probably chicken out though. Lots of daily work and maintenance on a long rythem section.

Reactions: TBO

trent56mx

PR Addict
That is because whoops are NOT part of a motcross track! What national do you see with whoops?
RedBud and Millville, believe those are called sand WHOOPS, which IS part of the track. Stadium style whoops seemed to exit nationals at the end of the 90's. You just don't want any because you stink at them...

John250

PR Founding Father
Chilitowns whoops suck. They don't match up to any of the rest of the track, and just make no sense at all. They used to have a straight of some off camber roller whoops that were great.....and the took those out. Big mistake.