Best Track in Ohio??

I am thinking my wife at least paid for a set of curtains.
Hell, My dumbarse wife paid for the "guest wing" Speaking of, Anyone want to buy a basket? How about furniture? Dishes? Think at one time I wiped my butt with wicker... but hey, it was signed by the guy who made it... That means something, right?

Life is not fair... Baskets... over priced baskets built that place...WTF
It would look better with a motocross track in the front yard... sorry, the front meadow. (said with my best Benny Hill English accent)
There is a sweet motocross track, just not in the front yard.

Well the results are posted and noone is talking about this subject anymore..........

upload_2015-3-4_16-46-49.png

Attachments

• upload_2015-3-4_16-46-13.png
    upload_2015-3-4_16-46-13.png
    474.8 KB · Views: 139
No offense to chilitown, I love their track, soil, facility and the workers and events they host... But I don't think it justifies as the best mx track in ohio. I feel like that title goes to BC or Malvern... But hey that's just my opinion

Briarcliff and Chillitown dominated the voting. The OMA had a really strong showing in this poll. Congratulations to the staff at both tracks and the OMA.

Guess it really depends on how the question is posed. If we are just talking the actual track.....what track is the best in Ohio to race.....that would be BC or Malvern. If we are talking about everything else that goes with it, then Chilitown is right there for sure.

Guess it really depends on how the question is posed. If we are just talking the actual track.....what track is the best in Ohio to race.....that would be BC or Malvern. If we are talking about everything else that goes with it, then Chilitown is right there for sure.

Yes would be hard to beat the Chilitown facility and overall "event", however being partial to BC and raced Malvern last year for the first time, I'd rather race/ride on their tracks. That is to say nothing about the fact that one is better than another as they all have great qualities that create the "draw" of riders. I feel lucky to be a part of the OMA and Ohio MX to boot. Wish I could race more if not all the tracks we have here in Ohio, maybe some day, but good to know I live within an hour of 3 of the best...at least as voted by the riding public so it seems. ;)

Chillitown may not have the best layout, but the facility is second to none, they have a nice driveway pulling in. There staff is always so nice and friendly, and the efforts they put in for track prep is unreal. The other only track around that i would have to have a seriously hard decision if they were both running at same, would be malvern. Jason has really started turning that place around and i can see in the future it becoming the best track around hands down.

Chillitown may not have the best layout, but the facility is second to none, they have a nice driveway pulling in. There staff is always so nice and friendly, and the efforts they put in for track prep is unreal. The other only track around that i would have to have a seriously hard decision if they were both running at same, would be malvern. Jason has really started turning that place around and i can see in the future it becoming the best track around hands down.

Man, that's a pretty harsh slam on JO. I don't go there for practice because of the distance, but go whenever Briar Cliff is racing. He bust his butt on his track and prep, and have you seen what he has done on the property in the last year? Not sure how many hours he has in just on the fence alone around the track. All three Battle tracks are great tracks and Chilitown has a great facility (its a county fairgrounds, so that's a plus). This is not a dish on CTMX (its a great place to race, and Jeremy does a awesome job there), but just my opinion, if you pick up the track and put it on the BC or Malvern properties, does it win best "track"?

Its great that we can even be debating this topic........because in my opinion all three are in my top three that I like to race in the state of Ohio. All three owners put in the extra effort and it shows on race day without a doubt. Guess that's why those three tracks hold the battle races.

Man, that's a pretty harsh slam on JO. I don't go there for practice because of the distance, but go whenever Briar Cliff is racing. He bust his butt on his track and prep, and have you seen what he has done on the property in the last year? Not sure how many hours he has in just on the fence alone around the track. All three Battle tracks are great tracks and Chilitown has a great facility (its a county fairgrounds, so that's a plus). This is not a dish on CTMX (its a great place to race, and Jeremy does a awesome job there), but just my opinion, if you pick up the track and put it on the BC or Malvern properties, does it win best "track"?

Its great that we can even be debating this topic........because in my opinion all three are in my top three that I like to race in the state of Ohio. All three owners put in the extra effort and it shows on race day without a doubt. Guess that's why those three tracks hold the battle races.

I was not slamming JO for his track, his track and hard work is awesome. Wish more tracks in ohio would be as enthusiastic and hard working as him and Jason are. I was just stirring the pot about his driveway giving him a hard time like everyone else does.

I was not slamming JO for his track, his track and hard work is awesome. Wish more tracks in ohio would be as enthusiastic and hard working as him and Jason are. I was just stirring the pot about his driveway giving him a hard time like everyone else does.

yeah, his driveway SUCKS. It needed some gravel, but not softball sized rocks. Not quite sure that was one of his better decisions.

yeah, his driveway SUCKS. It needed some gravel, but not softball sized rocks. Not quite sure that was one of his better decisions.
Nope, as with any other of his decisions it was to keep you no drives from doing 90 mph on it...for the time being...

Back