Best Track in Ohio??

yeah, his driveway SUCKS. It needed some gravel, but not softball sized rocks. Not quite sure that was one of his better decisions.
MjAxMy0wYWE3ZWY0MTJkMWVjZjc2.png

Man, that's a pretty harsh slam on JO. I don't go there for practice because of the distance, but go whenever Briar Cliff is racing. He bust his butt on his track and prep, and have you seen what he has done on the property in the last year? Not sure how many hours he has in just on the fence alone around the track. All three Battle tracks are great tracks and Chilitown has a great facility (its a county fairgrounds, so that's a plus). This is not a dish on CTMX (its a great place to race, and Jeremy does a awesome job there), but just my opinion, if you pick up the track and put it on the BC or Malvern properties, does it win best "track"?

Its great that we can even be debating this topic........because in my opinion all three are in my top three that I like to race in the state of Ohio. All three owners put in the extra effort and it shows on race day without a doubt. Guess that's why those three tracks hold the battle races.

I couldn't agree more with this statement, the three battle tracks are my favorite tracks, but I also favor 213, because it's a real Mx style track, all natural terrain. It's so sick, the huge hills and the uphill triple is fun. Only thing I dislike is the dirt, it needs topsoil mixed in or sand, it gets dried out too quickly and hard packed and blue grooved. I feel bad because they have a light staff and i know Ed hasn't been in the best health, it's hard to work a track like that when you're in those situations

If you think the driveway was a bad decision, just wait till I get the changes done......time to heard the Vet cattle back to the C track.......Im feeling like Im in my 20s again......ruh roh old dudes.
BDD Ever Move Lindsay!

50+ champs can handle the change.....Dont worry TBO, no More "the randy" type jumps being built........maybe.....

Drats! I liked when you had to jump over the gator pit, or the Randy or what ever it was called (thanks Chuck 181).
Being a Vet/50+ means YOU know that its not important to do JO's new jumps the first day of the season.
Especially when they're made the Thursday before an open weekend.

I do hope you fix the driveway though.

My guess is no changes by the first day unless it dries up dramatically. Driveway will get some love before May. Putting in the Roosters in June.

Says the man whom the Rogers Nine was named for......Why doesn't Malvern have the Rogers Nine? Why must Bc have the Rogers Nine? Seems like a good upgrade for the Vern!!

No Jeremy the vern putting in a huge scrub jump before the uphill triple, the cliff must have the roger nine

It is the ten year anniversary for BC......maybe its time for a ten pack revival....
Will the tractor driver be able to rip/culitvate/disc this section? I am thinking no... ;) However if so, could be the John Deere Dozen, Massey Moguls...

Back