MXGP Starts This Weekend

Windtunnel36

PR Addict
First race of a long series. Qatar, Thailand, then Argentina. Wow that's a lot of traveling to start with. Then it is back to Europe, Italy first. I saw RV is running #2 for the GP's. I think he has a great shot at winning the title. But I also think that Caroli, the traveling, new tracks, different cultures, injuries are all his biggest problems. Caroli has stayed healthy and is so consistent and fast he will be hard to beat. I think RV will make a great showing this first race but when they get back to Europe ,Tony is at home and going to be hard to beat. Paulin has a chip on his shoulder and will be tough like he was at last years MXON. The Belgiums have 3 great riders who have won several moto's but injuries have held them back. No matter what it is a very exciting time in MX and should be fun to watch. Go RV and USA.

Add CBS Sports Network to the list of outdoor motocross channels I'll never have. Ironic you can watch the race off of some dudes cell phone easier than picking a channel package that predicts what channel mx will be aired on. Thanks though windtunnel, didn't know it was this weekend. I'll check it out on YouTube.

I'm really rooting for RV but I don't think it's going to be the cake walk everyone thinks it will be. AC222 is flat out fast and an all around good guy who is going to rise to the challenge like all Champions do.

AC222 will have his hands full, RV2 will win the series easily. He wont dominate the sand tracks but other than that good bye competition. AC222 doesnt dominate the GP series and watching some that I have RV2 wont have too much problem normally

Personally I am more excited about RV in the mxgp series than who wins the SX championship... This is a big deal and I hope he does awesome and is able to win the title it will be tough but that guy's a bad ass

Add CBS Sports Network to the list of outdoor motocross channels I'll never have. Ironic you can watch the race off of some dudes cell phone easier than picking a channel package that predicts what channel mx will be aired on. Thanks though windtunnel, didn't know it was this weekend. I'll check it out on YouTube.

no you won't chuck, FIM won't allow any content on YouTube that's associated with their organization... Try searching for the 2015 AMA SX races from this year so far... You won't find any bc the FIM put a stop to free viewing

If you know how to use torrents, there is a guy that goes by slicknick0610 on the pirate bay who uploads all the races in HD. I'll post a link after he uploads for anyone interested. I would host the file myself, but my upload speed sucks and it would take you days to download from me.

AC222 wins hands down!

ac222.png

rv2.jpg

AC222 will have his hands full, RV2 will win the series easily. He wont dominate the sand tracks but other than that good bye competition. AC222 doesnt dominate the GP series and watching some that I have RV2 wont have too much problem normally

Hey Hershey, ummm I know it's just the 1st qualifier but AC222 just made a pretty big statement winning by 6.5 seconds over Max Nagl and gapping RV in 8th place by 34 seconds. Enjoy your crow on your way to Puerto Rico my friend.

Hey Hershey, ummm I know it's just the 1st qualifier but AC222 just made a pretty big statement winning by 6.5 seconds over Max Nagl and gapping RV in 8th place by 34 seconds. Enjoy your crow on your way to Puerto Rico my friend.

looks like he increased speed every lap. His fastest lap was the last one. He is feeling out the crowd.

I am thinking Ralph and Jeff are going to tell us exactly what happened BEFORE we get to watch it. I am almost thinking about waiting to watch A2 on Sunday morning after I watch this race. I hate knowing the outcome before watching any race or game - it just kills it for me.

I think it is cool RV running number 2. The only other single digit is #9 De Dycker from Belgium. 28 riders in MX1. Top five in qualifying are all the fast guys. Van Horbeek finished behind Villo and he finished second in the points last year. Ryan's got his work cut out for him but I'm so excited and it's only the first race.

Back