MXGP Starts This Weekend

Can't win the championship the 1st round, but you can loose it. Had to be said! Haha
That race is a one off race, deffinately not typical. I also saw Vilapoto kicking the crap out of that kawi before the second race, maybe something not quit right with his bike at that race.

To get to 9th that first moto with all that happening was impressive. I think he'll be fine after making some adjustments although some of the sand tracks over there not sure how those will be for him...

Stalling on the starting line is pretty amateur. Sure hope it was a bike issue and not him
as having nerves now wouldn't improve his chances.

Racing under the lights is all the time if you're dirt tracking. It's not that hard.

Yeah, was sort of surprised the 2nd moto where he got passed and never charged any further up. Track did look somewhat gnarly, but he'll adjust and make his way towards the podium...

Stalling on the starting line is pretty amateur. Sure hope it was a bike issue and not him
as having nerves now wouldn't improve his chances.

Racing under the lights is all the time if you're dirt tracking. It's not that hard.
Better set up for RV?
king+of+cool+2x2+duquoin+04162011.jpg

Watched the first Moto yesterday...that was a good ride to come back from last to 8th. They said he had good lap times coming through the pack compare to the front runners. RV knows how to manage a championship. This is a long series with 18 rounds...many of which are a couple weeks apart. Read on RacerX that RV lost his rear brakes in Moto 2. I love the announcers...they are excited and not PC.

Unless RV gets hurt, he will win. There could be something to that conspiracy though, have you ever seen one of the best riders in the world stall off the gate! Please, that's ISIS s**t right there. Luckily the bomb didn't go off!

No hate for any of the three. Just the last two are in way over their head. Dano sent me a message from Atlanta last week. Said golden rolled everything except for the easiest of doubles. Said she should not have been on the track.

Jarrett you're my favorite ginger haha:D
Yes! My life is complete now! Your my favorite ginger hater! Haha. :)

Ya know...whether someone likes a rider or not, ya still have to appreciate the circumstances for RV and the U.S. racing as well. I remember many of us being tired of watching RC win all the time...but now, how many of us would love to watch him race again?

As the life lesson goes...you don't know what you had till it's gone.

Back