MXGP Starts This Weekend

Ya know...whether someone likes a rider or not, ya still have to appreciate the circumstances for RV and the U.S. racing as well. I remember many of us being tired of watching RC win all the time...but now, how many of us would love to watch him race again?

As the life lesson goes...you don't know what you had till it's gone.

Thought that was a song by Cinderella?... ;)

Anywho, I do have a renewed appeciation for RV. He's doing it his way and I like it as much as John259 and crew hate people not doing what "they" think they should. I can almost see if RV doesn't win the championship this year, he'll try once more next. Maybe no chance of that for two reasons, but just a thought that crossed my mind. Heck, he's riding a Kawi and the only U.S dude in the field. Go Red, White, and Blue!!

Umm...I don't remember getting tired of watching RC win all the time... ;)

Thought that was a song by Cinderella?... ;)

Anywho, I do have a renewed appeciation for RV. He's doing it his way and I like it as much as John259 and crew hate people not doing what "they" think they should. I can almost see if RV doesn't win the championship this year, he'll try once more next. Maybe no chance of that for two reasons, but just a thought that crossed my mind. Heck, he's riding a Kawi and the only U.S dude in the field. Go Red, White, and Blue!!

Umm...I don't remember getting tired of watching RC win all the time... ;)
Haha...it very well could be a song by Cinderella, you have been around longer than me. ;)

I believe RV...once he's done, he's done. Unlike myself, I have a weakness of being indecisive about life decisions because my thoughts and intents have become increasingly inclined towards or about others the older I get as God works in my heart. For example...my future or lack of in MX.

I didn't get tired of RC either...was always amazed by him.

Man Scoob, how do I get drug into a post about RV? Heck, I want Bubba back, just so I have something to talk about and make the board a little more interesting.

Man Scoob, how do I get drug into a post about RV? Heck, I want Bubba back, just so I have something to talk about and make the board a little more interesting.

LOL. You came into my head when I thought about riders doing what they want, AKA Bubba's World... :) Sorry man. Not harm intended. :)

Didn't look better on the telly today.

Place better suited for Ricky Johnson?
MAIN-Ricky-Johnson-TORC-Racing-9-30-13_rdax_316x158.jpg

Argentina goes to Nagl! He even passed Vilepotato. Curious that Cairoli hasn't
started to put his mark on the series more forcefully, maybe he's just covering
RV knowing the rest of the guys can't hang over a season.

When they get back to Yurp, RV's job gets even harder. I wonder if he's rethinking
staying only one year over there yet.

Back