Presidential Election 2016

What happens when it collapses. The entire system?

Too big to fail ?

All those dependent on the government will get angry and start searching for food. Loot the stores. Loot homes. Then they'll head towards the farms. . .
It will collapse into a one world system. One economy and one government.

We could use some more Mr. Rogers episodes for kids today.

You cannot make money by spending money. You can make money by investing money. You can also lose money by investing money. You can also make money by investing your time and labor. Investing comes with understood risks. This is a free market principle on which capitalism is based. It has worked everywhere it has been tried. When it begins to break down is when you force everyone but the investor to suffer the natural consequences of poor investing, or the consequences of irresponsible spending that should have been invested.

Imagine how your kids would turn out if you told one "If you get bad grades, I'm going to smack your brother who studies, and lower some of his so you don't feel bad. If you drop out of college to hang out and protest, I'm going to smack your brother for going to college, and make him pay your student loans you spend on bling. If you get a low paying job, I'm going to smack your brother for training to get a good one, and make him supplement your income equal to his. If you get fired, I'm going to smack your brother for going to work, and make him support you. If you blow your money on booze and gambling, I'm going to smack your brother for buying a house with his, and make him buy you one. If you spend your life sponging off of everyone else, without trying to better yourself, I'm going to make your brother spend his life working hard to support you in a standard of living equal to his.

I'd imagine many of us have had a brother that wished our parents were liberals.

That is not true. They are absolutely my true thoughts. That's hard to do sometimes without pissing
people off but that doesn't make them less true.

And Karl, watch that "spends money they don't have on bs they don't need just for status or show or because the media drills it in us that we need material possessions". Depending on who you're talking to, that could be dirt bikes that you're buying just because "we need material possessions".

I think that bashing folks at the bottom because they have a cell phone is disingenuous. Doing something to teach a kid how to spin
a wrench, or how to fill out a college application, or whatever strikes your fancy as a member of the good ole USofA that seems to care
about the next generation being what you see as "worse" would be time much better spent than posting bumper sticker material that
isn't even factual.
Sturd,

I appreciate the sentiment, you are welcome to any view you have as am I. That's the greatest part about our country right? Life, Liberty, and the Freedom of Speech (that is exercised vigorously on here).

I am watching what I say, because I have earned the right to say it. I don't have a big house (750sqft to be exact), I don't have a new car (2001 Yukon that I bought used), I don't have the newest phone/pc/gadgets etc....why? Because when I was raised by a mechanic, I was taught what hard work was, and how sacrifices have to be made in life, especially if you have a passion that tends to be expensive. I was taught to value people first, and materials second. The fact is, I like my dirt bike and my dog more than most people these days.

To inform you that my statement is in fact sincere, I donate, I volunteer, and I lend a helping hand whenever feasible. I'm sorry that I do not have much sympathy when I go to the grocery store, and a woman in front of me has to pull out food stamps to pay for her groceries, yet is wearing Jordans, Jewelery, a Gucci purse, and playing on her new iphone while her kid is forced to eat the Cheetos's and pop she's buying for him. It angers me that we have a President that enables that, it hurts me that her child will STRUGGLE to learn that his life doesn't have to be like that if he works hard, if he doesn't take the easy path. But that's what's wrong with a good portion of "American's" these days, they will choose what is easy over what is right, or needed.

You know what else is easy? Making assumptions from behind a computer...

My "bumper sticker material" wasn't presented to be factual information, it is merely a statement/opinion that I agree with. You brought up some valid points, I don't dispute them.

Now that I know you are the Grand Poobah of Pitracer, I will be sure to fact check and tailor my posts in a fashion that is respectable to a person of your stature. Would you prefer citations? APA or MLA format?

Sturd,

I appreciate the sentiment, you are welcome to any view you have as am I. That's the greatest part about our country right? Life, Liberty, and the Freedom of Speech (that is exercised vigorously on here).

I am watching what I say, because I have earned the right to say it. I don't have a big house (750sqft to be exact), I don't have a new car (2001 Yukon that I bought used), I don't have the newest phone/pc/gadgets etc....why? Because when I was raised by a mechanic, I was taught what hard work was, and how sacrifices have to be made in life, especially if you have a passion that tends to be expensive. I was taught to value people first, and materials second. The fact is, I like my dirt bike and my dog more than most people these days.

KTMkarl, you and I are alot alike. In my case, I'm at an age when I'm way better at arguing
than riding besides.

To inform you that my statement is in fact sincere, I donate, I volunteer, and I lend a helping hand whenever feasible. I'm sorry that I do not have much sympathy when I go to the grocery store, and a woman in front of me has to pull out food stamps to pay for her groceries, yet is wearing Jordans, Jewelery, a Gucci purse, and playing on her new iphone while her kid is forced to eat the Cheetos's and pop she's buying for him. It angers me that we have a President that enables that,

Volunteering is an awesome thing. I've gotten addicted.

You have the facts wrong on your food stamp lady.
Congress decides how much money goes into food stamps (SNAP), or any other federal government spending.
The Prez administers it but can't spend more than Congress authorizes. In the case of SNAP, the states
actually administer it so the Prez is even more removed. The Prez isn't 'enabling" her and if you can
accept what he said at the City Club today, thinks sort of like you. That working hard and educating
yourself is way better than relying on handouts. That's what he told a couple kids that were
asking questions at the end.

All of the political discussions I see seem to not have anybody checking anything. Arguing from
ignorance is not helping anybody do anything. It does play into the hands of the talking heads
and radio wackos and "congresscritters for life".

What is the blue print?

I'm old and unforturnately I've only had the opportunity to vote for one conservative presidential candidate. You've probably never seen one. That conservative won in two convincing elections.

At it's core the blueprint involves speaking directly to the people while standing on principle.

Netanyahu just did it in Israel. Basically defeating Obama in the process. Scott Walker has done it in liberal Wisconsin time and again. Ronald Reagan did twice for the White House. Reagan had to battle not only the Democrats but also Republican establishment every step of way.

At it's core the blueprint involves speaking directly to the people while standing on principle.

I knew it would be simple...you just described what it means to be a good man and leader in any circumstance.

I am extremely thankful Netanyahu was victorious.

Jarrett don't worry, if Barry gets his way you will be forced to vote whether you want to or not. Just another little freedom he's trying to take away....

Sturd. You cant listen to anything obama says. He is lying. Only observe what he has done and is doing.
I believe he, "beleives" he means it. What he really wants is to kill the middle class.

I'm old and unforturnately I've only had the opportunity to vote for one conservative presidential candidate. You've probably never seen one. That conservative won in two convincing elections.

Reagan? hahahahahaha.

He raised taxes 11 times.

He helped raise the debt from about 1 to about 3 trillion, tripled it!
In eight years!

He suppported the Brady bill and 7 day waiting period to buy a gun.

He signed the Emergency Medical Treatment and Active Labor
Act (EMTALA), the law barring hospitals from turning away patients
on grounds of their insurance or citizenship and the resulting claim these
days that illegal aliens have insurance.

He signed the Simpson-Mazzoli Act that gave citizenship to 3 million
illegal immigrants.

He negotiated the Montreal protocol that got nations to ban chemicals
that destroy the ozone layer.

Ronnie wouldn't recognize the wackos that call themselves conservatives today.

I knew it would be simple...you just described what it means to be a good man and leader in any circumstance.

I am extremely thankful Netanyahu was victorious.

Not complicated at all, it works every time and it drives the left crazy.

You have undoubtedly seen how leftists treat Benjamin Netanyahu. Well multiply that level of animus many times to understand what Ronald Reagan went through. And it continues today.

To see members of Congress graded on a conservative scale, this site does an excellent job. https://www.conservativereview.com
Articles from a conservative perspective too and now they are rating presidential candidates.

Not complicated at all, it works every time and it drives the left crazy.

You have undoubtedly seen how leftists treat Benjamin Netanyahu. Well multiply that level of animus many times to understand what Ronald Reagan went through. And it continues today.

To see members of Congress graded on a conservative scale, this site does an excellent job. https://www.conservativereview.com
Articles from a conservative perspective too and now they are rating presidential candidates.
Thank you. That is helpful.

While I am sure of the overall outcome of the world, I am still and American citizen that wants to uphold our basic civil duties. My passion and pursuit is now Christ in us.

This was brought up in the Panic Rev thread...a Bible believer being seated in Washington. In reference the context of that post...the seat of President should weigh heavily on any man, but a man that truly brings his concerns to God is man I would much rather have in leadership anywhere.

Our nation, our homes, our streets, the worlds is falling apart and will continue to do so until God sets the record straight.

Separation of church and state is for the purpose that each will be indepentedly existent freely from each other without interference, but truly go hand in hand to influence one another.

The people that founded America created our civil government with freedom of religion/speech because free worship was not the way of Europe.

We are no longer a free people...we just haven't felt the full blow yet.

In the end, the world will not be at peace or true justice exercised until Christ is sitting in His rightful throne.

All we can do is make the best of what we have and stand for the good and the right with what little time we have left.

Some will hate me for this. Some will get it.

I am of a broken heart. A voice of tears and trembling.

Keep pressing forward. Our vote matters. Our home matters most, in the present but more importantly in the life to come.

I speak from love and truth.

Ok then, is Christ running in 2016? I will vote for him.

For whatever reason, whether you believe in god or not. Free will is the prevailing standard on earth presently.
All wars? They are not over religion, the root is alway $$$$$$$$$$$.

Treat others like you want to be treated? Don't see much of that in our government . Always two sets of standards.

Until family values return , and people stop being so greedy. ( many churches included)
And we elect those people.

We won't see a change. Unless Christ, Ahla, Buddha, maybe Ghandi runs in 2016.

It all has to start at home.......

I must disagree with you DD, in the middle east most if not all wars are about religion to them. ISIS, al quida and the rest of those islamic bastards honestly believe they are doing the will of their god.

So in no way would anyone use these people s very strong beliefs to manipulate them?

Many people can be manipulated by stroking their egos and playing to their passions.

If you convince someone it is their idea, you cannot stop them.

Persuation, manipulalation, or.....fear. The drug cartels scare many poeple into doing things they do not want to do.

I will vote, not sure who we will have to choose from but we will see..

Keep the bottom feeders uneducated and you gain control.

Infilatrate the education system (colleges) and feed them nothing but s**t and lies and you gain POWER.

Back