Presidential Election 2016

Those two points might impress the low information crowd or the misinformation NY TIMES sycophants. But if that's all it takes, I'm a wacko too. Can anyone confirm full bird status other than John McCain? I'd like to be wacko bird.

What lie did Hillary get caught in today? It's difficult to keep up all of them...

If lefty nutballs like sturd and RINO garbage like McCain are coming out against Cruz, that can only mean Cruz is making the establishment nervous. I knew sturd would not have any real explanation as to his opinion of Cruz. He just parrots the lefty stance and has no real basis for his comments. Typical, and laughable.

1. He voted against the Violence Against Women's Act because "stopping and punishing violent criminals is primarily a state responsibility"

2. He pretty much single handedly stopped the debt ceiling from being raised, forcing the rating agencies to downgrade US debt and costing us billions in extra interest payments.

Anytime somebody as crazy as John McCain calls somebody a "wacko bird" I figure
he must be really wacko.

Don't get me wrong, I think Cruz would be great for the republican party. It would guarantee a Hillary win and draw
millions of dollars from people who are outraged by that.

Okay, we wants to keep prosecution of state crimes in states courts, where they have been for as long as we have had states? That does sound pretty EXTREME.

He voted against increasing the government credit limit every time they max it out? That sounds pretty EXTREME.

You have unquestionable faith in John McCain's judgement of of others? That sounds pretty extreme, but not on Cruz's part.

In other words, you're parroting the lines you were fed, like an Al Sharpton wannabe and you've got nothing.

We all get to cast our individual vote. Doubtful that either side of the argument on here and posting is going to sway another's opinion. The point/counterpoint is what politics and politicians live for.

Career Politicians love to be polarizing (even though they will all sway to and fro depending on the subject) to further their careers.

If you don't think most are self-centered and intent on their own advancement, at all costs, you are living in the twilight zone.

I like to base my interests in candidates on substance over hyperbole. Many like to just go with the talking points/media clips etc. as that is easier than really understanding all the intricacies of candidates.

I just wish more people here on PitRacer (other than those obviously on this thread) actively investigate candidates for what they actually say and do and see if it aligns with all their personal criteria.

Okay, we wants to keep prosecution of state crimes in states courts

He didn't say anything about "states crimes"

He voted against increasing the government credit limit every time they max it out?

The spending was voted on well before his grandstanding. The credit limit is merely a specious reason
to shut down the government, make a scene and gain some votes, and cost taxpayers a bunch of money in interest
payments on the debt.

We all get to cast our individual vote. Doubtful that either side of the argument on here and posting is going to sway another's opinion. The point/counterpoint is what politics and politicians live for.

Dude, you're denting my kismet.

I just wish more people here on PitRacer (other than those obviously on this thread) actively investigate candidates for what they actually say and do and see if it aligns with all their personal criteria.

Voting the way your radio wacko tells you to vote is so much easier. Or no voting at all, even easier.

Well, well, well... Look at that... Rand Paul just throw his hat in the ring... Guess I have someone to vote for now.

Well, well, well... Look at that... Rand Paul just throw his hat in the ring... Guess I have someone to vote for now.
Man, I am .... can't put it into words. The republican candidates are going to light up the night
for the next 574 some days with awesomeness. No need to turn on a teevee, it'll be on the
cover of the WSJ. I am SO looking forward to this.

Back