Ive been up all night, government healthcare

Motodad23

PR Member
And to Motodad 23.......running around with no health insurance. Racing. Your crazy, and causing us that are paying for our health insurance to pay more. Because if something major happens, you will NOT be able to pay, and your causing all insured people to pay more in premiums. All the larger races are now asking for your medical coverage and the plan # to even register these days. But thanks......we will pick up your slack for being irresponsible and participating in a dangerous sport like motocross with no health insurance.
Alright johnboy now you got me pissed off which evidently is what you like to do on here. I've NEVER had any slack for someone else to pick up,I've worked my ass off for the past 25 years paying my way for everything. Not my fault my boss dropped us off the insurance plan cause it was costing them to much. Another thing I've never raced or been on a track yet so go change your tampon your getting irritable.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
John I'll gladly pay for motodad hurting himself uninsured. Atleast he's spending time with family. And he would get on a payment plan to the hospital!!!! These other assholes wouldn't.

Plus the assholes that steal bikes, crash them and sling drugs are the problematics.

image.jpeg

John250

PR Founding Father
Does not take too much for someone to have medical bills that are more than you can afford. Number 1 cause of bankruptcy in the United States is medical bankruptcy. I know it is expensive, but it is also irresponsible for anyone to be racing without health care. Period. Not trying to piss anyone off. But the reason all of us pay more for healthcare is because we pay for the uninsured, period.

Motodad23

PR Member
John its not that I've never had insurance or don't plan on having it, its just that things happened during the year to where we don't have it now. I've been looking and don't know how to afford it on our own. It was easier when our employers were paying the most of it. If I still don't have it when riding time comes around then no I'm not gonna ride like this past year. I'm not an idiot.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
Does not take too much for someone to have medical bills that are more than you can afford. Number 1 cause of bankruptcy in the United States is medical bankruptcy. I know it is expensive, but it is also irresponsible for anyone to be racing without health care. Period. Not trying to piss anyone off. But the reason all of us pay more for healthcare is because we pay for the uninsured, period.

Dirtbike racers at sanctioned events aren't causing us to pay more in healthcare. It's liberal policies and free loaders. Lay off the man John. Damn.

Motodad23

PR Member
Ok so maybe we are all getting cabin fever already. John I'm sorry if I offended you,no bad feelings toward you on my end. That was no way to be friends to a fellow PR.

John250

PR Founding Father
Not trying to piss anyone off. I personally feel it is placing your family in a bad situation if anything happens with no health insurance. People that have nothing, have nothing to worry about. BUT......if you own a house, car, or anything else, then they will come after everything you have if you owe bills.

Totally understand the expense. I have been paying $635 a month for me and my kids on a high deductible HSA for the last 4 years. Luckily, my wife just changed jobs after 23 years, and we lowered our healthcare expense over $5000 a year.

ACA has caused ALL Americans and business owners to pay more for healthcare. Anyone that tries to tell you any different is wrong.

Ride on boys.....no fouls. We are all friends.

Double D

PR Founding Father
Question, if rates are fixed now, no pre existing and so on.....
Are everyone's rate the same? Provided same, age, gender.........

I ask because I am looking on the aca website and they ask how much health care do you use. Low, medium, high?

Double D

PR Founding Father
FYI for all.

I got hurt this summer 3 days in the hospital. Not one doctor visit......nothing for the three days.
Dozens of exrays and lots of narcotics. I saw the doctor for 30 seconds as I walked out the door.
He said why are you here? No clue. (@ south death general)

I am in more pain now and they don't know what is wrong but will not authorize an MRI or can figure out what is in the cat scans. My point.. We pay double and the care sucks.

The only place I have found competent care is............drum roll please........Bethesda , MD!
Guess what, top notch everything and good care, why? That's where your government officials get care.
100% free.
Not in the system they created for us.

sturd

PR Addict
[QUOTE="John250, post: 614237, member: 8728" But the reason all of us pay more for healthcare is because we pay for the uninsured, period.[/QUOTE]

This is exactly correct. And has nothing to do with Obamacare. The "uninsured" became something different, we're still paying for it.

I almost wish they would repeal it so we could go back to blaming the rising costs on deadbeats, drug companies, and insurers.

hershey

PR Elite
[QUOTE="John250, post: 614237, member: 8728" But the reason all of us pay more for healthcare is because we pay for the uninsured, period.

This is exactly correct. And has nothing to do with Obamacare. The "uninsured" became something different, we're still paying for it.

I almost wish they would repeal it so we could go back to blaming the rising costs on deadbeats, drug companies, and insurers.[/QUOTE]

LMAO, you have a twisted democrat sense of reality!

We are not paying for the uninsured any more than we were before Obamacare. The same people dont have it now that didnt have it then, actually less people are uninsured now. We are paying for all the people who used to be uninsurable that Obama and his cronies made insurable now. On to of that the people who are still uninsured ARENT PAYING INTO THE SYSTEM because they are healthy and dont want it. They were the base Obama was counting on helping pay for the others that cost too much for ins companies to cover. Every health insurance company will tell you that is why they have been raising the rates. That is why some have dropped out of the market place, they are LOOSING money with Obamacare and not in the private sector.

Motodad23

PR Member
Anyone in the area looking for help? If the pay is good and you offer health insurance I might be interested in switching careers after 25 years. Haha

sturd

PR Addict
At least they put a hold on the medical device tax so now I can hire somebody new!

Anybody want to work for $1700 a year?

sturd

PR Addict
Even better, our dimbulb republifuck ohio legislature is giving small businesses
a 75% tax break to increase jobs. If you get the maximum tax break, like I probably
will, it's $7549.23 a year. Anybody want to work for that?

Oh wait, I know what I can use it for. I'll give half to some political party and keep half.
I'm sure that makes more sense.

GeorgiePorgie

PR Founding Father
You're thinking too small. Keep it all and fire one additional employee. Make the next guy down do both jobs. Pretend I'm your MBA that told you to do that. And give me a bonus check.

AHRMA361

PR Founding Father
That is why some have dropped out of the market place, they are LOOSING money with Obamacare and not in the private sector.

Damn Hershey!

losing
adjective
Definition of losing

: resulting in or likely to result in defeat <a losing battle> <a losing poker hand>
  1. 2 : marked by many losses or more losses than wins <a losing streak> <a losing record>
loosing

1. present participle of loose

Motodad23

PR Member
Damn Hershey!

losing
adjective
Definition of losing

: resulting in or likely to result in defeat <a losing battle> <a losing poker hand>
  1. 2 : marked by many losses or more losses than wins <a losing streak> <a losing record>
loosing

Must of had his spell check off lol

hershey

PR Elite
Damn Hershey!

losing
adjective
Definition of losing

loosing

DAMN IT.....and yes I meant damnation type not the water holding type. My game is off lately, I best stop judging others spelling since I cant seem to any more myself.